Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2008, 09:21 PM

36,653 posts, read 67,487,099 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
(Requires minimum IQ of 90+. Thus, Clintonista hate-mongers are excused.)
LMAO.

Post of the day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2008, 09:24 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,323,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art123 View Post
Err...He lost his reelection bid as Governor.
True. But he won the second time.

Quote:
The Republicans won Congress in 1994.
And he was reelected in 1996, anyway.

Quote:
But he did win his impeachment "trial!"
And half the GOPers who tried him resigned or were defeated...

Old 03-05-2008, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by winnie View Post
Keep representing Obama, with the nasty putdowns I'm sure he would be so proud!

Since I am just a dumb Hillary supporting RN with a master's degree worth of credits..I consider myself blessed managed to figure this out.

Wyoming 54-46 C
Miss 50-50 C
Penn 60-40 C
Guam 50-50 C
Indiana 55-45 C (her real homestate BTW)
NC 55-45 - this would be a stretch d/t large black turnout.
WV 60-40 - large white vote
KY 60-40 - large white vote
OR 60-40
MT 60-40 - very conservative state, large white vote
SD 60-40 - very conservative state, large white vote
PR - she would have to nearly sweep the delegates, possible but not likely.

1604 Obama, 1606 Clinton
Now seat Michigan and Florida or allow their revotes. FL pulls out a big win for Clinton with the large senior population and large latino vote. Michigan is tough.
Now tally superdelegates where she has a lead.
Now tally the popular vote where she will likely win.
DNC decides. Do you shun the superdelegates and the popular vote? What about TX's oddities which basically go against the will of the people?
Funny how the will of the people only seems to be a positive force when Clinton wins.

Frankly, I think this is a clear case of a medical professional suffering from delusional cognition.

Can we get a pych consult? Stat!

Old 03-05-2008, 09:34 PM

5,238 posts, read 8,790,694 times
Quote:

Since I am just a dumb Hillary supporting RN with a master's degree worth of credits..I consider myself blessed managed to figure this out.

Wyoming 54-46 C
Miss 50-50 C
Penn 60-40 C
Guam 50-50 C
OR 60-40

1604 Obama, 1606 Clinton
Now seat Michigan and Florida or allow their revotes. FL pulls out a big win for Clinton with the large senior population and large latino vote. Michigan is tough.
Now tally superdelegates where she has a lead.
Now tally the popular vote where she will likely win.
DNC decides. Do you shun the superdelegates and the popular vote? What about TX's oddities which basically go against the will of the people?
There's a lot of wishful thinkin' there. Miss: 50-50? NC? 90% of the vote in Puerto Rico? How on earth would that happen? It's a caucus and Obama has raised a lot of money there.

Old 03-05-2008, 09:39 PM

1,330 posts, read 5,093,467 times
No..the will of the people has been a sore issue Yeledaf. 2000 ring a bell???

The last thing this country needs is another voting scandal. Especially for the Democrats!

Say what you want about Hillary's chances, but the fact is 5 million people are facing the possibility their votes WILL NOT COUNT!

And superdelegates do count and Hillary only is down 86 or so when you do the math right now. (without TX) That is not a landslide.

If that were votes for dear Obama in question how would YOU feel right now?? (why don't we just call him the Dear Leader like the loonies in North Korea do)

Hope is a #$*^ huh?

Last edited by winnie; 03-05-2008 at 09:44 PM.. Reason: forgot the "e" in Yeledaf...dang feeble hillary supporting brain!

Old 03-05-2008, 09:41 PM

Quote:
No..the will of the people has been a sore issue Yeldaf. 2000 ring a bell???

The last thing this country needs is another voting scandal. Especially for the Democrats!

Say what you want about Hillary's chances, but the fact is 5 million people are facing the possibility their votes WILL NOT COUNT!

And superdelegates do count and Hillary only is down 86 or so when you do the math right now. (without TX) That is not a landslide.

If that were votes for dear Obama in question how would YOU feel right now?? (why don't we just call him the Dear Leader like the loonies in North Korea do)

Hope is a #$*^ huh?
Hope is Obama. Hate is Hillary.

Old 03-05-2008, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art123 View Post
There's a lot of wishful thinkin' there. 90% of the vote in Puerto Rico? How on earth would that happen? It's a caucus and Obama has raised a lot of money there.
She has carried the latino vote very handliy..and the elderly of all races are going for her too.
And I did say...it would be a far stretch. But Monday noone thought she would carry 3 states. And the numbers on the site are wrong. Clinton has a 40 superdelegate lead but did not get that percentage of delegates in TX. Still, it shows her needing to pick up more than she actually needs to beat Barack. MSNBC shows her down by around 86 right now when superdelegates are factored in.

Sorry Yeledaf - The Dear Leader has inspired me to "HOPE" for Hillary muhahaha!!!

Old 03-05-2008, 09:48 PM

Quote:
She has carried the latino vote very handliy..and the elderly of all races are going for her too.
And I did say...it would be a far stretch. But Monday noone thought she would carry 3 states. And the numbers on the site are wrong. Clinton has a 40 superdelegate lead but did not get that percentage of delegates in TX. Still, it shows her needing to pick up more than she actually needs to beat Barack. MSNBC shows her down by around 86 right now when superdelegates are factored in.

Sorry Yeledaf - The Dear Leader has inspired me to "HOPE" for Hillary muhahaha!!!
That's okay. You can get counseling.

Old 03-05-2008, 09:50 PM

7,211 posts, read 9,429,699 times
Quote:

Wyoming 54-46 C
Miss 50-50 C
Penn 60-40 C
Guam 50-50 C
OR 60-40
Miss. 50-50? doubtful, they have the largest concentration of black voters in the US.

Ind. 55-45 C ? impossible, a recent poll has Obama up 15%.

Ore 60-40 C ? no way, Ore is extremely liberal. At best, Clinton can hope to keep it close.

Old 03-05-2008, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
Miss. 50-50? doubtful, they have the largest concentration of black voters in the US.

Ind. 55-45 C ? impossible, a recent poll has Obama up 15%.

Ore 60-40 C ? no way, Ore is extremely liberal. At best, Clinton can hope to keep it close.
Hey it's my world and you are just living in it!

People asked how she would get ahead and I gave it to you. And now you want reasonable answers and details??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections