Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2017, 02:08 PM

10,089 posts, read 6,420,662 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
Wrong. Trump was crying about the supposed election fraud that he was never able to prove. No one else gave a hoot about it. And in the true spirit of Trump's selfishness and narcissism, he is wasting our time and tax dollars setting up a commission to combat what is at most a minor problem rather than, say, fixing our healthcare system or crumbling infrastructure. But as long as it makes Trump feel better, that's all that matters
So true. Trump has only complained about election voter "fraud" because he still has his knickers in a twist about getting less actual votes than Hillary. I doubt that many really believe he would be pursuing the so-called "problem" if the vote tallies had been in his favor.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2017, 06:27 AM

57,233 posts, read 26,172,300 times
I assume that this commission will disappear in a few weeks, what a waste of time.

Old 05-18-2017, 06:46 AM

25,940 posts, read 22,089,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
Wrong. Trump was crying about the supposed election fraud that he was never able to prove. No one else gave a hoot about it. And in the true spirit of Trump's selfishness and narcissism, he is wasting our time and tax dollars setting up a commission to combat what is at most a minor problem rather than, say, fixing our healthcare system or crumbling infrastructure. But as long as it makes Trump feel better, that's all that matters
What about Hillary Clinton and her minions feeling that voter fraud based on Russian hacking into the system () was the cause of her loss?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
And here I thought Conservatives were all about small government and not wasting tax payers money. I guess not.
No, we are also about enforcing laws of our country, yeah, I know, something Dems find repulsive!

Old 05-18-2017, 06:49 AM

57,233 posts, read 26,172,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
What about Hillary Clinton and her minions feeling that voter fraud based on Russian hacking into the system () was the cause of her loss?

No, we are also about enforcing laws of our country, yeah, I know, something Dems find repulsive!

No one said the Russians were responsible for voter fraud, you are mistaken.

This isn't about enforcing laws, this is a solution looking for a problem.

Old 05-18-2017, 03:54 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,537,374 times
Quote:

No you are not. You don't care that Trump may have broken the law or that he may have colluded with Russians to win the election.

There have been very few cases of voter fraud, certainly not enough to warrant wasting money by forming another commission.

Old 05-19-2017, 01:42 PM

7,293 posts, read 4,091,858 times
Default Trump's Favorite Voter-Fraud Activist, Gregg Phillips

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
It should be fairly easy to get a good feel in California and 11 other states plus DC if there is voter fraud. All the investigators would have to do is get a list of actual voters in the 2016 election and a list of all licensed drivers in those 12 states and DC as these states issues driver's licenses designed for illegal aliens. Then, do a cross check

Sounds simple, really. I wonder why Gregg Phillips hasn't handed over the data.

Completed analysis of database of 180 million voter registrations. Number of non-citizen votes exceeds 3 million. Consulting legal team. — Gregg Phillips (@JumpVote) November 11, 2016

We have verified more than three million votes cast by non-citizens. We are joining @TrueTheVote to initiate legal action. #unrigged — Gregg Phillips (@JumpVote) November 13, 2016

Gregg Phillips, where are you? Trump needs you for his Voter Fraud Commission!

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...-fraud/515046/

Remember that interview he did?

https://youtu.be/hfp6RWWZI_g

Old 05-19-2017, 01:50 PM

678 posts, read 437,883 times
Quote:
Well, everyone was crying about election fraud, so
now we have a commission on that which is a great idea!

Trump Establishes Voter Fraud Commission - NBC News

I was thrilled to see Kris Kobach be a part of that team. Kobach has it together!

We know who is voting in our state: Got Voter ID? • S.A.F.E. Act • Kansas Secretary of State Kris W. Kobach

And when someone is voting that shouldn't, we have something for them here to: Non-citizen who illegally voted in Kansas three times pleads guilty to voter fraud | Election Law Center

Hopefully, this commission will restore voting to those that are legally allowed to vote. To work you need ID
and to draw public assistance, you need ID, to pick up mail at the post office, to cash a check, to get a driver's license, when stopped for a traffic offense, to get a PO box at the post office, if the cash register spits out "show photo ID" ...
yes. Yes! YES. "voter Fraud, no more" : not merely 100, but multiple THOUSANDS times, Y.E.S.

Old 05-19-2017, 01:56 PM

7,293 posts, read 4,091,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 rainbows View Post
yes. Yes! YES. "voter Fraud, no more" : not merely 100, but multiple THOUSANDS times, Y.E.S.

I'm not necessarily opposed to Voter ID laws, but I don't think that 3-5 million illegal votes were cast in November. This is just about Trump's fragile snowflake ego. He can't stand the fact that he totally lost the popular vote. He is obsessed.

Where is Gregg Phillips--the guy who had all that data, the guy whose tweet set Trump off?

Old 05-20-2017, 11:42 AM

25,940 posts, read 22,089,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
No you are not. You don't care that Trump may have broken the law or that he may have colluded with Russians to win the election.

There have been very few cases of voter fraud, certainly not enough to warrant wasting money by forming another commission.
The Dems are the ones that blame Russia for Trump beating Clinton, the most highly flawed candidate to ever run for office.

It is not a waste of money to maintain the integrity of our elections.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
I'm not necessarily opposed to Voter ID laws, but I don't think that 3-5 million illegal votes were cast in November. This is just about Trump's fragile snowflake ego. He can't stand the fact that he totally lost the popular vote. He is obsessed.

Where is Gregg Phillips--the guy who had all that data, the guy whose tweet set Trump off?
With Voter ID laws, we would know that 3-5 million illegal votes were not cast, although many of the illegal aliens use stolen citizen identities. Could 3-5 million illegals vote, everything I read said it was a possibility. We also have a lot of dead people voting, talk about dedication, raising from the grave to vote.
We have others that vote multiple times.

As we know, most that kick and scream when it comes to something that Trump does, establishes, eats, drinks..........is the real problem for those still mourning the loss of the morally, mentally and physically incompetent Hillary Clinton.

Old 05-20-2017, 05:02 PM

3,106 posts, read 1,768,194 times
Something as important as voting demands that people prove citizenship/residency to register and then prove identity to vote. Why do the liberals fear ensuring only those eligible to vote cast ballots? It is easy enough for people to get photo ID's if you don't have a driver's license. My in-laws and my mother got them when they gave up driving.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies