Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-19-2019, 08:36 PM

15,507 posts, read 6,434,708 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffdoorgunner View Post
ok... so is there any president in our history that you would support?
Sure. In fact I'd support someone against the bipartisan rhetoric about corporatism and war even if they are to become corrupted once elected because at least that can move the public discussion forward.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2019, 08:42 PM

7,473 posts, read 4,017,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
Sure. In fact I'd support someone against the bipartisan rhetoric about corporatism and war even if they are to become corrupted once elected because at least that can move the public discussion forward.
sheesh man. the reason I asked was for you to name one. no ulterior motive just curious. You are the closest thing to an anarchist I know. so just wondering if there was one you may have supported...….

Old 02-19-2019, 10:27 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 24 days ago)

29,560 posts, read 16,548,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
If you have to ask, you are already lost. They sugar coat those blue pills I'm told.
I feel like anyone who uses this terminology never actually watched the film series.

Old 02-20-2019, 03:17 PM

8,886 posts, read 4,583,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
I was there, she sucked.

She sucked? I thought that was Kamala...

Old 02-20-2019, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye77 View Post
That can be true for both of them at the same time.

Old 02-22-2019, 09:31 AM

2,691 posts, read 1,668,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye77 View Post

Is that supposed to be a double entendre.

Old 02-22-2019, 10:20 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Get back to us if she manages to have a "great town hall" somewhere besides CNN.

Get back to us when someone other than CNN is willing to stage a town hall. Wanna foot the bill yourself? Or just whine about those who do?

Old 02-23-2019, 09:57 AM

This is the reality, she was abusive and evil. Time to face the music:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/amy-k...ed08341067?mje

Old 02-25-2019, 01:59 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,756,288 times
I don't know if I would ever support her but I do give credit for standing in the snow and announcing her run How many candidates would so something like that: she is one tough gal it appears and some of her ideas are not as far out as say, Bernie's or Warrens for starters. The biggest concern I would have at this time relates to the rumor of her being such a Witch with a B instead of a W.

Old 02-25-2019, 02:18 PM

5,280 posts, read 6,214,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
I don't know if I would ever support her but I do give credit for standing in the snow and announcing her run How many candidates would so something like that: she is one tough gal it appears and some of her ideas are not as far out as say, Bernie's or Warrens for starters. The biggest concern I would have at this time relates to the rumor of her being such a Witch with a B instead of a W.

I'm still waiting for corroborating evidence. The part that was concerning is if she was tracking down future employers- but if she was simply giving an honest assessment for people checking references I am with her. I've had people claim credit for work they barely touched, fluffed up their responsibilities and basically presented themselves as a completely different type of employee than they proved to be. So if she called that out, I am not going to hate her. As far as late night emails- that's how some bosses work. Simply draw your line for the time periods you will/will not respond. I've had plenty of bosses/coworkers who treated employees in line with their competence. You don't ride a good worker hard and you don't hand out hugs and lollipops to someone bringing the team down. Most bosses either crack thee whip or hire someone else to do it for them- Obama had Valerie Jarret, Bush 1 had James Bakker and his wife, Ted Kennedy had a longtime chief of staff. Someone has to be the adult.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections