Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2019, 11:43 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye77 View Post
Creepy Joe Biden. Sadly, he may be the best the Dims have to offer.

Right now, the odds are that he's going to be the one to win the nomination.

IMO, I don't think that's gonna happen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2019, 11:58 AM

16,376 posts, read 22,486,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye77 View Post
Creepy Joe Biden.
Oh look Trump taught the Trumplings how to use silly names for people. They follow along like parrots.

Old 03-18-2019, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Oh look Trump taught the Trumplings how to use silly names for people. They follow along like parrots.

So self absorbed they can't even realize what they are saying.

Trump nailed it in more ways than one.

Old 03-18-2019, 12:53 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,412,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Right now, the odds are that he's going to be the one to win the nomination.

IMO, I don't think that's gonna happen.
Why not?

He's the best general election candidate. Dems want to beat Trump.

Old 03-18-2019, 12:59 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,756,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
Individual 1 is the lowest IQ POTUS we've had in quite a while, he even gives W a run for his money.
Oh my could you tell us where you are getting the IQ scores of the various modern day presidents? I would like to see the source for your statement? I think it is also common knowledge for those who know how to judge leadership ability IQ is only a small factor.

My guess and it is only an opinion cause I don't make statements I can't support, is neither of them have top of the table IQs. But then we can look at Carter who, it is rumored, had a very high IQ and how many would rate him as a great or even good President?

Old 03-18-2019, 01:06 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,412,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Oh my could you tell us where you are getting the IQ scores of the various modern day presidents? I would like to see the source for your statement? I think it is also common knowledge for those who know how to judge leadership ability IQ is only a small factor.
Wrt to Trump I'm getting it from:

1. the fact that this POTUS never reads anything
2. the fact that administration officials have trouble even getting him to pay attention to bulleted summaries of reports
3. the fact that his vocabulary is extremely low level compared to past presidents
4. the fact that his speeches are often word salad rambling incoherently with no logical structure
5. the fact that he often tweets questions about issues while watching TV that he could easily get the answers to from those working under him

You would have to be extremely blind to not notice that our current POTUS is extremely low information.

Old 03-18-2019, 01:32 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,422,948 times
Quote:
Wrt to Trump I'm getting it from:

1. the fact that this POTUS never reads anything
2. the fact that administration officials have trouble even getting him to pay attention to bulleted summaries of reports
3. the fact that his vocabulary is extremely low level compared to past presidents
4. the fact that his speeches are often word salad rambling incoherently with no logical structure
5. the fact that he often tweets questions about issues while watching TV that he could easily get the answers to from those working under him

You would have to be extremely blind to not notice that our current POTUS is extremely low information.
Don't forget threatening schools not to release his school records. That tells it all. No one can see his taxes or school records because they would further prove he is a low IQ liar and tax cheat.

Old 03-18-2019, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Why not?

He's the best general election candidate. Dems want to beat Trump.

Why would someone who tried twice, quit when it got hard, and never got more than 1% of the primary vote, win now, as he heads into being 80 years old?

Old 03-18-2019, 02:51 PM

3,930 posts, read 2,097,931 times
LMAO at Trump calling anyone low IQ when his senility is showing in every stupid tweet and speech he makes

Old 03-18-2019, 03:16 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,898,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post

My guess and it is only an opinion cause I don't make statements I can't support, is neither of them have top of the table IQs. But then we can look at Carter who, it is rumored, had a very high IQ and how many would rate him as a great or even good President?
Ah, you walked right into that trap. Carter may not have been a great president - but he is a good, many would say great man.

Individual I is neither good nor great.

Nor does he appear to have a high IQ, by all indications, including his vocabulary, sentence structure, self-control, decisions, attention span, past and present hobbies and activities, interests, books recently read (what books recently read??), and so on.

Compare this with Jimmy Carter's record, and well, there's no comparison. Carter was not a great president, but he is a patriot and a good person - and shows every indication of having high intelligence as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections