Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2008, 02:41 PM

206 posts, read 628,233 times

Advertisements

Hillary Clinton now receives 46% of the support of Democrats nationally, compared to 45% for Barack Obama, marking the first time Obama has not led in Gallup's daily tracking since March 18-20...
These results are based on interviewing conducted April 16-18, including two days of interviewing after the contentious Wednesday night debate in Philadelphia and the media focus that followed. Support for Hillary Clinton has been significantly higher in both of these post-debate nights of interviewing than in recent weeks.

Hillary Clinton now receives 46% of the support of Democrats nationally, compared to 45% for Barack Obama, marking the first time Obama has not led in Gallup's daily tracking since March 18-20...
These results are based on interviewing conducted April 16-18, including two days of interviewing after the contentious Wednesday night debate in Philadelphia and the media focus that followed. Support for Hillary Clinton has been significantly higher in both of these post-debate nights of interviewing than in recent weeks.

Gallup Daily: Clinton 46%, Obama 45%
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2008, 02:43 PM

600 posts, read 1,084,583 times
ive stopped paying attention to polls
they all seem to be wrong.
Whoever wins the popular election will be the more popular candidate... thats really the only for-sure way to see...

Old 04-19-2008, 04:39 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,402,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastguy View Post

Gallup Daily: Clinton 46%, Obama 45%
Just a couple of days ago, the headlines were that Obama was leading by 10%. Frankly, who cares?

Obama is leading by insurmountable margins in:

Popular vote
Number of states won
DELEGATE COUNT

IT'S OVER FOR HILLARY!

Old 04-19-2008, 05:09 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,068,272 times
East Guy is a hard die Clinton supporter who will grasp any bit of positive information. I really don't think the nomination will be won in this forum. However I am sure every little bit helps. The good thing about a Clinton nomination is that if she gets its by being given it by the super delegates it will validate the 2000 results when Bush beat whats his face without winning the vote.

Old 04-19-2008, 05:16 PM

206 posts, read 628,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
East Guy is a hard die Clinton supporter who will grasp any bit of positive information. I really don't think the nomination will be won in this forum. However I am sure every little bit helps.

Same goes for the Obama Supporters flooding this board......works both ways honey

Old 04-19-2008, 05:35 PM

61 posts, read 259,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
East Guy is a hard die Clinton supporter who will grasp any bit of positive information. I really don't think the nomination will be won in this forum. However I am sure every little bit helps. The good thing about a Clinton nomination is that if she gets its by being given it by the super delegates it will validate the 2000 results when Bush beat whats his face without winning the vote.
Maybe he is on the Clinton or China's PLA Payroll!

Old 04-19-2008, 05:47 PM

27,215 posts, read 46,787,895 times
You go girl. Hilary! I'm not a dem. but the more I see how Hillary is answering the questions the more respect I get for her although I don't agree with her. Before I thought she was only there because she is a women but that isn't so. Obama is only there because he is black and acts like a rock star.

Old 04-19-2008, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastguy View Post
Same goes for the Obama Supporters flooding this board......works both ways honey
Mr. Honey please.

Vince Foster

Old 04-19-2008, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
You go girl. Hilary! I'm not a dem. but the more I see how Hillary is answering the questions the more respect I get for her although I don't agree with her. Before I thought she was only there because she is a women but that isn't so. Obama is only there because he is black and acts like a rock star.
And she is there because she slept with a former President amongst others.

Old 04-19-2008, 07:12 PM

600 posts, read 1,084,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Obama is only there because he is black and acts like a rock star.
what the hell kinda rock you listening to?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections