Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2008, 05:48 PM

8,064 posts, read 18,005,485 times

Advertisements

Watching coverage of Teddy No-Pants and his stupid comments, it's dawned on me. Obama, who claims to be a fresh-face and outsider, is now the insider! He's got Teddy No-Pants Kennedy, Kerry, and the other party bigwigs throwing nasty barbs at Hillary and saying they don't want "more of the same!"

Hahahahahahaha, THEY are "more of the same" -- in fact, you can't get any more liberal establishment than Teddy -- and they've formed a snug cocoon around Obama and brought him into their "establishment club!!!" So, the "outsider" is in and the "insider" is now outside! Heh, just wait until Teddy and the boys start demanding favors! (I'll bet Teddy has already been crushing "Obama girls" after the rallies!)

Meanwhile, Hillary has the unwavering support of the exciting possibilities for the future -- Evan Bayh, Sheila Jackson Lee, and the young mayors of Pittsburgh and Philadelphia, to name a few!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2008, 05:51 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,932,670 times
It is AMAZING how quick and how far the establishment dems/libs have thrown the Clintons. I just get all warm inside to see the clintons finally realize how much they are loved.

But if not for Obama, these same dems/libs would be defending and supporting the clintons til the end.

Old 05-09-2008, 05:54 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,206,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teatime View Post
Watching coverage of Teddy No-Pants and his stupid comments, it's dawned on me. Obama, who claims to be a fresh-face and outsider, is now the insider! He's got Teddy No-Pants Kennedy, Kerry, and the other party bigwigs throwing nasty barbs at Hillary and saying they don't want "more of the same!"

Hahahahahahaha, THEY are "more of the same" -- in fact, you can't get any more liberal establishment than Teddy -- and they've formed a snug cocoon around Obama and brought him into their "establishment club!!!" So, the "outsider" is in and the "insider" is now outside! Heh, just wait until Teddy and the boys start demanding favors! (I'll bet Teddy has already been crushing "Obama girls" after the rallies!)

Meanwhile, Hillary has the unwavering support of the exciting possibilities for the future -- Evan Bayh, Sheila Jackson Lee, and the young mayors of Pittsburgh and Philadelphia, to name a few!

I for one am calling Ted to tell him what I think!
So he no only insulted Hillary Clinton, but he insulted her supporters as well
which are millions of votes!
Obama is supposed to be about New Washington, but he is in bed with Kennedy, John Kerry and all the other in-siders there.
Obama is showing he is up for grabs and he will take the country with him.
They think they can win by pissing the rest of us off
good frigging luck!!

Old 05-09-2008, 06:07 PM

4,829 posts, read 7,746,605 times
Obama will be okay without your 3 votes.

Old 05-09-2008, 06:12 PM

4,147 posts, read 8,000,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Well if you look at it in intelligent way think about proportionally these three translate in to thousands and maybe millions.

Old 05-09-2008, 06:12 PM

7,211 posts, read 9,429,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teatime View Post

You got a little sour grapes going huh? I mean it's been almost 3 days since Hillary's black Tuesday. Get over it, Hillary is done, those Democrats that you mentioned will be behind Obama in no time. The superdelegates are flocking to Obama. I suggest you join them in backing the man who is going to bring youth, vigor, change and excitement to the oval office.

Old 05-09-2008, 06:16 PM

437 posts, read 631,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Or their $10.

Old 05-09-2008, 06:23 PM

[quote=Upton;3719356]You got a little sour grapes going huh? I mean it's been almost 3 days since Hillary's black Tuesday. Get over it, Hillary is done, those Democrats that you mentioned will be behind Obama in no time. The superdelegates are flocking to Obama. I suggest you join them in backing the man who is going to bring youth, vigor, change and excitement to the oval office.[/quote

Support him all you want
but don't count on my vote
and millions of others feel the same
Obama has brought folks out for what a speech??
big deal
let's see what kind of leadership he has in bringing the party together
I am not holding my breath

Old 05-09-2008, 06:28 PM

4,147 posts, read 8,000,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraKGrisgby View Post
Or their $10.
Is this from personal giving experience?

Old 05-09-2008, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryneone View Post
Is this from personal giving experience?

boy have you got her number!!
( no pun intended)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections