Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who are you supporting? (poll for 7/9 and 7/10)
Barack Obama (D) 35 50.72%
John McCain (R) 27 39.13%
Bob Barr/Wayne Allyn Root (L) 4 5.80%
Ralph Nader/Matt Gonzalez (I) 1 1.45%
Other 0 0%
Not voting 2 2.90%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 03:09 PM

3,309 posts, read 5,702,743 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
Why don't you just wait until the poll software closes then, and tabulate the graphs after that? It certainly would reduce any accusations of using incorrect data.
Because, I want to close my poll at midnight, this is my poll, and I do not bend down to serve your needs. If you dont like it, I would be happy not to hear from you again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2008, 03:10 PM

Quote:
No, actually you didn't read what I said. Who apologized for saying you didn't post correct results? You stated that everyone else apologized except for me. Where did these people apologize?
Personal apologies in my direct messages, and people have essentially realized they were wrong about their judgement.

Keep digging a deeper hole, ok.

Old 07-09-2008, 03:13 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,665,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocexpo View Post
Personal apologies in my direct messages, and people have essentially realized they were wrong about their judgement.

Keep digging a deeper hole, ok.
I see, personal apologies. Why would they not post their apologies here then?

Because there aren't any in the threads... in fact, there were just people who were trying to support you that you shot down with accusations.

I have 12 PMs thanking me for finding those forum links, do you believe that?

Considering your tactics in the past, I simply do not believe you.

Old 07-09-2008, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Because, I want to close my poll at midnight, this is my poll, and I do not bend down to serve your needs. If you dont like it, I would be happy not to hear from you again.
That's fine and dandy, but you're going to run into the same problem again. Don't complain when it happens.

Old 07-09-2008, 03:15 PM

509 posts, read 691,634 times
Quote:
No. When you create a poll, you choose how many days it will be until it closes. I did not create it at midnight, so I cant have it close at midnight. I am telling you people to ignore the timesap on the poll. If you read the intro to this thread, it says that it will close at midnight. If you read the intro to every "Who are you supporting" poll, it will say the polls close at midnight.
understood

Old 07-09-2008, 03:20 PM

Quote:
That's fine and dandy, but you're going to run into the same problem again. Don't complain when it happens.
No, because I say it closes at midnight.

Not every body will be like you and say "well, in the intro of the thread, it says it closes at midnight, so what time does it close?"

Old 07-09-2008, 03:21 PM

Quote:
I see, personal apologies. Why would they not post their apologies here then?

Because there aren't any in the threads... in fact, there were just people who were trying to support you that you shot down with accusations.

I have 12 PMs thanking me for finding those forum links, do you believe that?

Considering your tactics in the past, I simply do not believe you.
I apologized for that 150 times!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give it a rest. We are talking about you being unethical now. Until you apologize, the spotlight is on you.

Old 07-09-2008, 03:24 PM

Quote:
I apologized for that 150 times!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give it a rest. We are talking about you being unethical now. Until you apologize, the spotlight is on you.
We? Do you have a mouse in your pocket?

If anyone else thinks I'm being "unethical" besides ocexpo, feel free to let me know. There is no "spotlight" here, except the one that was turned on your unethical poll practices this morning.

I will not be apologizing. I stand by what I said in all posts.

Old 07-09-2008, 03:28 PM

Quote:
We? Do you have a mouse in your pocket?

If anyone else thinks I'm being "unethical" besides ocexpo, feel free to let me know. There is no "spotlight" here, except the one that was turned on your unethical poll practices this morning.

I will not be apologizing. I stand by what I said in all posts.
Good.

Your right. I spent an hour making graphs, and the minute I saw another vote come in past the deadline, I should have just started over again. What was I thinking?!

Now will you promise to never visit the "Who are you supporting?" polls in the future? You seem to hate them so much and think I am such an unethical piece of **** so I think it would be best if you just did not vote or come back. I really would like it if you would promise to never return.

Old 07-09-2008, 03:30 PM

I have just as much right to post in any thread as anyone else.

If I see something I believe to be unethical, I will point it out, like I did this morning. I'll consider this back and forth closed, but if a statement is made to me, I will respond.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections