Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2008, 06:30 PM

2,215 posts, read 3,616,320 times

Advertisements

This joke of a tour is being called the Obama traitor tour.

He is running around the world lying and making people think he is the total global mr fix it all.

Not only has he been caught lying again, he is sending a message to other countries that he can heal the world.

Now I ask, how can one person with little to no experience making major decisions change or heal the entire world?

He has not one single accomplishment as he says is a lifetime of community service to others other then helping low income people get housing.

This traitor isnt fooling anyone. He runs all over America telling us that our money is being sent out to other countries by the millions and he is going to stop that. Well, now he is saying that we will need help from not only Americans but other countries to pour in the money and assistance to heal this bad world.

Now Obama, I thought you said that the world isnt a bad place? You said you would sit down and talk to our enemies with no pre conditions, no wait, you changed that to you would sit down and talk only if you have set up the pre conditions to your liking.

Does anyone see what I see from this tour, he is trying to scam and fool even other people of other countries and they are not buying it.

Only France loved him and they are a liberal loon country that embraces liberal loons like Obama.

Bush needs to step in and stop this man from running around the world and making America out like its the bad one and everyone else is the good ones and Obama will be the one to fix and heal all.

He is a traitor and has no right to go around slamming America and should detained and arrested as a traitor. How dare this fool do this.

He has gone to far, he is falling in our polls as he runs all over the world lying to others and us and I hope he gets what he deserves, a butt kicking and a one way ticket back to Chicago.

Time for him to end this traitor tour. Send the Marshalls after him and put his sorry but in jail, better yet send him to Gitmo where he belongs with the people he treasures so much, the enemies and terrorist.

I have military family in Germany and they said people were excited to see him, now they are glad he is gone and are totally against him. He speech did them in.

Send the moron home and give him a place to stay.

Old 07-24-2008, 06:32 PM

1,126 posts, read 2,693,594 times
wow, this anti-Obama rethoric gets tiresome, doncha know? why open new threads? it's the same old crap.

Old 07-24-2008, 06:33 PM

500 posts, read 910,448 times
Only France loved him and they are a liberal loon country that embraces liberal loons like Obama.

200,000 people in Germany disagree. McSame can't even get more then 100 folks in to the local gym. Do you realize that in other progressive, industrialized nations that people like McSame and Bush don't exist with in the conservative party, they're dinosaurs.

Old 07-24-2008, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud Dickman View Post

200,000 people in Germany disagree. McSame can't even get more then 100 folks in to the local gym. Do you realize that in other progressive, industrialized nations that people like McSame and Bush don't exist with in the conservative party, they're dinosaurs.
Read....

200k showed up thinking the Messiah was to appear and 199,999 of them were totally disappointed.

Other industrialized, America is not longer industrialized thanks to the liberals.

Old 07-24-2008, 06:37 PM

500 posts, read 910,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine Chick View Post
Read....

Other industrialized, America is not longer industrialized thanks to the liberals.
so you hate America? We aren't as good as other countries, go to Iran and see how you like it Moderator cut: personal attack

Last edited by Synopsis; 07-25-2008 at 05:09 AM..

Old 07-24-2008, 06:41 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,565,307 times
Quote:
Read....

200k showed up thinking the Messiah was to appear and 199,999 of them were totally disappointed.

From the thunderous applause that came with his speech, I highly doubt they were disappointed.

And why is he a traitor? McCain has been overseas so does that make him a traitor too?

Old 07-24-2008, 06:43 PM

1,126 posts, read 2,693,594 times
Quote:
Read....

yeah, because we all know that CEO's, those who dediced to take the factories from Youngstown to Vietnam, were hardcore leftists.

Old 07-24-2008, 06:45 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,053,820 times
I love reading posts from the frustrated.

I didn't say who each reader will see it differently.

Old 07-24-2008, 06:57 PM

2,057 posts, read 3,414,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
From the thunderous applause that came with his speech, I highly doubt they were disappointed.
Thunderous? We must have watched different speeches. I only recall two times the applause was remotely energetic: When he said the war needs to end... and when he said America has made mistakes.

"Traitor tour" is over the top... However, there was definitely the "hate America" feel to it. Liberals would probably call that "accepting our deficiencies" or something equally poetic... and incomplete...

Last edited by One Thousand; 07-24-2008 at 07:15 PM..

Old 07-24-2008, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud Dickman View Post
so you hate America? We aren't as good as other countries, go to Iran and see how you like it Moderator cut: personal attack
What... Why would I hate America?

I am trying to save it before boy wonder and his thugs destroy it.

Last edited by Synopsis; 07-25-2008 at 05:09 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections