Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2008, 12:45 PM

8,064 posts, read 18,011,851 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
FYI, as a sibling of a person with Down Syndrome ... it's not Downs or Down's. And as this young baby cannot defend himself, he is not fair game. But if the GOP exlpoits this child for sympathy votes, they are no better than the left and Sarah Palin is scum.
How is that baby being "exploited"? Are you saying he shouldn't be seen in public, even though reporters says she has ALWAYS taken him everywhere with her? Do you want her to "hide" him now?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2008, 12:47 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,208,954 times
Quote:
FYI, as a sibling of a person with Down Syndrome ... it's not Downs or Down's. And as this young baby cannot defend himself, he is not fair game. But if the GOP exlpoits this child for sympathy votes, they are no better than the left and Sarah Palin is scum.

the only one's doing this are right here!!

Old 08-30-2008, 12:53 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,734,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teatime View Post
How is that baby being "exploited"? Are you saying he shouldn't be seen in public, even though reporters says she has ALWAYS taken him everywhere with her? Do you want her to "hide" him now?
No! Dang teatime, I thought we were on the same page a few weeks back. Sheesh, I take 17 days off to enjoy the Olympics and I come back to this??? We'll see if this exploitation takes place in the coming weeks. By exploitation, I mean, holding this sweet child up as a trophy of the anti-choice movement. Ok, it hasn't happened yet, and let's hope it doesn't. I don't hide my sister, I don't think her son should be hidden either, just don't do it for sympathy.

Old 08-30-2008, 12:57 PM

12,642 posts, read 15,600,753 times
Thumbs down What!

Quote:
Originally Posted by teatime View Post
Save the rep. Walidm was on another thread promoting the pregnancy lie and adding his two cents. Unless he apologises for helping to spread the lies, he's just as bad as the OP.
I don't owe you or anyone else an apology. Save your bitter devisive attitude and comments for someone else. Rarely do you have anything good to say and this time is no exception.

Me ->Staying in shape is a good thing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP
First she needs to get the VP nomination and to do that she might need to explain the following:
Secret's out: Palin pregnant: Top Stories | adn.com
The governor, who recently turned 44, told a handful of reporters as she was leaving work to expect a new member of the first family, then headed to a reception at the Baranof Hotel to feast on king crab.

Palin said she's already about seven months along, with the baby due to arrive in mid-May.

That the pregnancy is so advanced astonished all who heard the news. The governor, a runner who's always been trim, simply doesn't look pregnant.

Me->"It's wonderful. She's very well-disguised," said Senate President Lyda Green, a mother of three who has sometimes sparred with Palin politically. "When I was five months pregnant, there was absolutely no question that I was with child."

Old 08-30-2008, 12:57 PM

15,402 posts, read 28,951,973 times
Quote:
I totally agree--wish I could give you rep points. Thank you for saying this.

Old 08-30-2008, 12:59 PM

15,402 posts, read 28,951,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post

I don't know, she looks preggers to me.
Ummm, sanrene--that's a hair bump, not a belly bump!

Old 08-30-2008, 01:00 PM

7,099 posts, read 27,186,782 times
Oh for crying out loud!!! She was 7 months pregnant in MARCH. This is five months later.

Why is this considered important news?

Old 08-30-2008, 01:03 PM

6,218 posts, read 7,730,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Padgett2 View Post
Oh for crying out loud!!! She was 7 months pregnant in MARCH. This is five months later.

It's important if desperate dems can try to get some mileage out of it to make themselves feel better, about being oneupped yesterday.

Old 08-30-2008, 01:04 PM

13,395 posts, read 45,027,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Padgett2 View Post

It's not. It is her private life, and there are rumors flying all over the lefty blogs about the pregnancy--somewhat hypocritical IMHO.

Old 08-30-2008, 01:10 PM

10,599 posts, read 17,900,561 times
What a bunch of dopes. You can't even get the rumors straight. The rumor is NOT that she's pregnant. And that link is from MARCH. The rumor is that she was NEVER pregnant that it was actually her daughter's child.

Jeeze... if you're going to disparage a person unfairly, can you try and get the disparaging facts right?

Remember, your boy Obama has no problem aborting a baby LATE and putting in the closet to die alone. No human contact allowed.

And you pick THIS? A personal family decision to debate? And call names of a small child?

Yep I'm glad I stopped being a Democrat since Clinton. I am an Independent and can assure you, you Democrats are the biggest phonies ever. Just like Barry. The grandmother basher. What other candidate ever dissed his own grandmother in public for his own means. More like a Marxist Sociopath I'd say.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections