Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2008, 03:17 AM

1,648 posts, read 2,560,640 times

Advertisements

LOL, McBush and Bush in high heels are offering more of the same. COUNTRY FIRST MY ASS. The McSame foreign policy aligns with Bush and neocons who wants more expanding, longer and more wars based on slippery slope reasons. McBush's speeches and ads on Iran Iraq, Afghanistan and the Georgia conflict clearly defines his position along those lines, and he certainly has no qualms about using my to benefit the war profiteers and the military. No to neocons who threatens to isolated us from the rest of the world, and further destroy our international standing with other countries.

And they are let going to let creationist fools help make our country slide to the bottom in maths and science with their crap. They are putting country dead last. No to McBush and Bush in high heels ruining our country with more of the same crap.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2008, 07:40 AM

5,969 posts, read 9,565,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Politico View Post
No one can, because it inherently does not make sense. Even the posters (read: trolls) on this thread who claim that they've already given reasons why a Hillary supporter should vote for McCain, have done no such thing because they can't think of a single logical reason why a Hillary supporter would logically and intelligently vote for McCain.
I think its very logical that a Hillary supporter like my self would not want to give the country he loves over to the American version of Hugo Chavez.

Old 09-01-2008, 07:46 AM

I think McCain is giving Hillary supporters much more than Obama has or will:
Welcome to Citizens for McCain

Old 09-01-2008, 09:17 AM

4,428 posts, read 4,482,659 times
McCain supporting Hillary fans do not want an inexperienced boob ( Obama ) running this county ( with blow hard side kick Biden ).

Anyone who wants to see Hillary in the White House knows that if McCain wins, she still has a shot in 2012. I don't see these women giving up the fight.

Old 09-01-2008, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
Anyone who wants to see Hillary in the White House knows that if McCain wins, she still has a shot in 2012.
I dont understand why these Obamaphiliacs that have been so vile to Hillary and her supporters find this so hard to understand. The truth is that the Hillary supporters that are now voting McCain are actually very patriotic and love their country to much to let the American Hugo Chavez take it over.

Old 09-01-2008, 10:58 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,224,166 times
I think the better question would be: Why would a Hillary supporter vote for Oblama after he used her for all her politcal clout then toused her to the side when finished? Talk about being rode hard and hung up wet. I don't think much of Hillary but damn she deserved better than what the DNC did to her and all for Oblama's benefit.

Old 09-01-2008, 11:02 AM

6,578 posts, read 25,468,083 times
I was a Hillary supporter and will vote for Obama based on issues. However, I live in Texas so my vote is fairly meaningless. I appreciate the enthusiam and interest Palin brings to the once boring Republican ticket and look forward to seeing how this plays out.

Old 09-04-2008, 06:20 PM

12 posts, read 5,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Politico View Post
More to the point: What the hell kind of change does that ocexpo guy think McCain and Palin will bring to anything, let alone Washington? A third term, by nature, is just an extension of the first two. Where's the change in that? The guy's clearly delusional.
No. Not delusional. Just a kid of about 13 I would imagine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections