Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: After hearing Sarah Palin Speak During The Republican Convention, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF HER?
I'm Impressed. 127 46.86%
She Should Have Ran For President. 23 8.49%
I would NOT listen to her lies... 61 22.51%
She Bored Me To Death 41 15.13%
She Stinks As A Speaker. 22 8.12%
In 2012, Hillary Clinton Don't Have A Chance Against Sarah Palin 28 10.33%
I still have to listen to her. 6 2.21%
Not Sure. 17 6.27%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 271. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2008, 10:03 AM

1,904 posts, read 3,988,851 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by artifice View Post
I can sum it up with the words of Rev. Pfleger;

"I'm from the south side of Chicago, I'm the chosen one and this is mine"; and out of nowhere came "Energy Independent Sarah Palin" and Obama said "Oh da#m where did you come from? I'm the chosen one, I'm the Messiah and I'm entitled there's an "Executive Moose Hunting Woman" stealing my show!"
There were a whole lotta democrats crying....

The first woman that can hunt the moose, field dress the moose, fry the moose up in a pan all in a skirt with a baby on her hip.
Heck I can't multi-task that well.

She can also solve our energy crisis, kick corruption and our do nothing congress to the curb, be an advocate for special needs kids and maintain integrity and moral values. DC is not ready for Palin...but Palin is ready to clean house and clean house she will as our next VP.

YouTube - Rev. Michael Pfleger Explains Hillary's Crying and Whining

Why should I care if the smug, self-righteous, divisive VP nominee can hunt moose?

Let's go easy on the moral values. Maybe she should try to instill moral values in her family before forcing them on the nation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2008, 10:10 AM

18,022 posts, read 27,468,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikk View Post
If she can speak on her own with the same poise and wit, then I will have to agree that she will give Hillary a run in 2012.
I'm not worried how she'll do against Hillary. I'm worried about what Bubba's gonna think of her.

All you liberal whackos that think she's a religious extremist who's got no experience... I'd say that everything that she's touched, including her family, is doing just fine by her.

Why are we comparing the Republicans' VP's non-experience to the Democrats' Presidential candidate's non-experience?

As far as the moral values of her daughter, it's not that she stumbled and made a mistake. A teenager had sex and got pregnant. WOW! That's big news. The point is, how is she gonna deal with the mistake? That's what I'm watchin'.

Old 09-04-2008, 10:12 AM

7,138 posts, read 14,640,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
I'm not worried how she'll do against Hillary. I'm worried about what Bubba's gonna think of her. ervert:

Time for The Hill to lock Bubba up again!

Old 09-04-2008, 10:13 AM

3,301 posts, read 6,327,610 times
Quote:
I'm not worried how she'll do against Hillary. I'm worried about what Bubba's gonna think of her. ervert:
Last night, Bill Clinton fell in deep love.

Old 09-04-2008, 10:15 AM

835 posts, read 1,322,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSoxFanGoingWest View Post
Why should I care if the smug, self-righteous, divisive VP nominee can hunt moose?

Let's go easy on the moral values. Maybe she should try to instill moral values in her family before forcing them on the nation.

For a line of "Hug it out" those are very harsh and stereotypical comments. Oh that's right hypocrisy is okay for the entitled left...I keep forgetting that is how you play.
Now take your marbles and go home!

Last edited by artifice; 09-04-2008 at 10:23 AM..

Old 09-04-2008, 10:19 AM

Quote:
I'm not worried how she'll do against Hillary. I'm worried about what Bubba's gonna think of her.

All you liberal whackos that think she's a religious extremist who's got no experience... I'd say that everything that she's touched, including her family, is doing just fine by her.

Why are we comparing the Republicans' VP's non-experience to the Democrats' Presidential candidate's non-experience?

As far as the moral values of her daughter, it's not that she stumbled and made a mistake. A teenager had sex and got pregnant. WOW! That's big news. The point is, how is she gonna deal with the mistake? That's what I'm watchin'.
PS: To the OP, I just finally voted in your poll. I voted I'm impressed. Looks like I'm in good company.

Old 09-04-2008, 10:26 AM

Quote:

Really? How's that hockey complex in Wasilla doing??

Old 09-04-2008, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artifice View Post
For a line of "Hug it out" those are very harsh and stereotypical comments. Oh that's right hypocrisy is okay for the entitled left...I keep forgetting that is how you play.
Now take your marbles and go home!
How are my comments stereotypical? I'm not the only person who thinks her speech was smug.

Let's hold off total judgement until the debate. That is when the fun starts.

Old 09-04-2008, 10:34 AM

658 posts, read 1,785,719 times
Quote:

The fact that her teenage daughter got pregnant while Palin is Governor of Alaska and promoting abstinence-only sex education shows a complete failure in Palin's policies.

Old 09-04-2008, 10:37 AM

I don't know. I googled Wasilla hockey complex and got nothing.

Then I googled "Obama's ability to vote "Yes" or "No" and got
this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrippingJay View Post
The fact that her teenage daughter got pregnant while Palin is Governor of Alaska and promoting abstinence-only sex education shows a complete failure in Palin's policies.
Well if that's the issue you want to focus on, that's fine. You've fired your shot. Now here's mine; Answer me this:

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections