Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2008, 08:49 PM

478 posts, read 960,073 times

Advertisements

And... she also stayed in a Holiday Inn last night.... right?

WTF is this campaign for the highest office(s) in the world coming to??????

Flat out BIZARRE!

George Bush sure as hell lowered the bar for a stay in the White House. Holy good God.

I'm just beyond perplexed by it all. And, mind you... I'm no big Obama fan... but remarks like this.... take the cake!

Watch the video of Ms. Cindy here:

Greg Mitchell: Cindy McCain on ABC Today: Palin Has National Security Experience Because Alaska Is Close To Russia
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2008, 08:56 PM

3,326 posts, read 5,343,662 times
"And... she also stayed in a Holiday Inn last night"

lol that was funny.
There was a political comic strip here in S.Florida which mocks voter's and politician's.

An Independent is running against a typical S.Florida politician.

The night before election at the debate the Independent said's " I am qualified to be Mayor because I stayed at Holiday Inn last night ".

Incumbent Mayor replies "I did to and had call girl's come over and ordered cocaine which tax payers paid for".

Next day Incumbent is re-elected.

Old 08-31-2008, 09:14 PM

1,050 posts, read 1,931,355 times
What's the problem? Palin's been watching the borders and keeping us safe from the Russians and Canadians! She's the ONLY governor that's guarding against 2 Foreign Countries and that's bragable.

Old 08-31-2008, 09:29 PM

478 posts, read 960,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hero View Post
What's the problem? Palin's been watching the borders and keeping us safe from the Russians and Canadians! She's the ONLY governor that's guarding against 2 Foreign Countries and that's bragable.
Way to dig deep, Hero. Ha ha ha.... ha! Protecting us from Canadians? Whaa?

I'm amazed that people like you can navigate the internet.

Old 08-31-2008, 09:31 PM

1,050 posts, read 1,931,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berkshires413 View Post
Way to dig deep, Hero. Ha ha ha.... ha! Protecting us from Canadians? Whaa?

I'm amazed that people like you can navigate the internet.
Sorry, I kid! I kid! I've been hanging around Sanrene and SC too much

Old 08-31-2008, 09:33 PM

3,105 posts, read 3,293,627 times
What do we expect who said this? Steve Dusey, the same moron who had his son try and sandbag Obama when he was speaking at his school. Just goes to show you can be a weatherman and Fox "news" will still give you a job as a political commentator

Old 08-31-2008, 10:48 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,115,694 times
I've been trying to figure out why McCain tapped Palin and I've come up with 2 theories.
#1. Some folks say she is a reformer and has been giving some of the Republicans in Alaska fits. Maybe McCain made a deal with these crooks that he will get Palin out of their hair?????
#2. OR, since listening to Palin talk about Alaska's unlimited oil, maybe Palin has made a deal with McCain to cut a deal with his buddies in the oil business to give them a bigger cut of the oil revenue if he makes her VP.

Just a couple of my weird theories. Anyone have better ones?

Old 09-01-2008, 12:18 AM

1,316 posts, read 2,465,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
I've been trying to figure out why McCain tapped Palin and I've come up with 2 theories.
#1. Some folks say she is a reformer and has been giving some of the Republicans in Alaska fits. Maybe McCain made a deal with these crooks that he will get Palin out of their hair?????
#2. OR, since listening to Palin talk about Alaska's unlimited oil, maybe Palin has made a deal with McCain to cut a deal with his buddies in the oil business to give them a bigger cut of the oil revenue if he makes her VP.

Just a couple of my weird theories. Anyone have better ones?
Thanks. I was wondering why McCain would pick this person as VP and now it makes sense. #2 FOR SURE! Not a weird theory to me. I think you nailed it.

Old 09-01-2008, 12:29 AM

11,449 posts, read 14,474,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
I've been trying to figure out why McCain tapped Palin and I've come up with 2 theories....
Anyone have better ones?
The only conclusion I can come to is: Scapegoat.

Old 09-01-2008, 12:55 AM

5,032 posts, read 12,615,648 times
Angry Cindy doesn't trust Sarah one bit

The word has it that Cindy is keeping a close eye on Sarah. Cindy McCain has let it be known that she doesn't trust Governor Palin & was strongly against John's pick.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections