Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2008, 08:33 PM

1,836 posts, read 3,183,693 times

Advertisements

The more and more I hear here speak the more she comes off like one of my teachers in grade school.

I honestly can't imagine her as our Commander in Chief if anything happens to McCain.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2008, 10:00 PM

2,072 posts, read 6,698,462 times
Default mcCain/Palin 2008 for real Change

But imagine if obama wins? She ( Palin ) has more experience then obama. What has obama ever done? He never ran anything period!

Wake up

McCain/Palin for a fresh new change

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK2Westchester View Post
The more and more I hear here speak the more she comes off like one of my teachers in grade school.

I honestly can't imagine her as our Commander in Chief if anything happens to McCain.

Old 09-15-2008, 10:10 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,887,160 times
Quote:

Very original thinking, this thread has already been done to death. shows how much demos pay attention

Old 09-15-2008, 10:11 PM

532 posts, read 859,400 times
Thumbs down Sarah-presidential?

Quote:

I can't imagine her as commander in chief--anymore than I can imagine Obama as commander in chief--and she isn't even running for president. Neither are qualified--especially Obama, as he is the one running for President. With the economy in the pits. we need someone other than "inexperienced".

Old 09-15-2008, 10:13 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,158,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
Very original thinking, this thread has already been done to death. shows how much demos pay attention
And the first response??? Proven wrong but still ooozing...

Old 09-15-2008, 10:14 PM

Oh, and FOUR "Obama is a Traitor" threads so far today...also proven wrong but the babble continues....

Old 09-15-2008, 10:37 PM

365 posts, read 525,557 times
Until Palin (PlainLies) is reformed herself, I can't imagine her to be VP, more less a President.

Old 09-15-2008, 10:43 PM

Quote:

If she's presidential then so are all the hockey moms, moms with pregnant teenage daughters and druggie sons, and so are hunters, and so are snowmobilers, and so are people who wear skirts and lipstick, and so are people who skin moose..etc., etc....I guess we ALL are presidential!!!!

I'll vote for you if you vote for me

Old 09-16-2008, 05:40 AM

3,491 posts, read 8,583,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Positiveone View Post
But imagine if obama wins? She ( Palin ) has more experience then obama. What has obama ever done? He never ran anything period!

Wake up

McCain/Palin for a fresh new change
SHE DOES NOT have more experience than Obama. Obama has been a state senator for over a DECADE and then another 4 years in the US senate. Obama graduated from Harvard and taught constitutional law and recieved a degree related to foreign policy. Palin just got a journalism degree and delt with day to day issues in a small town. She had to go to 5 colleges just to get a journalism degree which means she probablly flunked out of school a few times. Obama's community organizing experience also counts because he was directly involved with finding people jobs and homes. So hes more in touch with the people. Republicans always like to use the "executive" experience line. First of all the vast majority of Palin's career was running a little podunk town in which anyone with a high school education could do. And secondly they forget that the person at the top of their ticket, John McCain doesnt have an executive experience. He has just been a senator like Obama.

Last edited by gsoboi; 09-16-2008 at 05:55 AM..

Old 09-16-2008, 06:47 AM

8,396 posts, read 9,446,125 times
Lightbulb Is Sarah Palin "Presidential"?

Wasn't part of her much bally-hooed "executive experience" being a PTA president or something? Hey, that even has "president" in the title.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections