Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2008, 12:29 AM

5,152 posts, read 8,527,286 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convert 54 View Post
Hum, Ive just checked a small sampling of your post and not only is your grammar atrocious, but I have noticed numerous run on or incomplete sentences.................... what gives with that...........
Butt I guess all Nobama supporters are emotional huh?????????
My post or posts? There is nothing wrong with this post.
Butt I guess Obama?
Get an education pal, really.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2008, 08:04 AM

1,474 posts, read 2,299,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beenhereandthere View Post
My post or posts? There is nothing wrong with this post.
Butt I guess Obama?
Get an education pal, really.

Noo, I don want no stinkin education, casue then Ah couldnt kling to may guns , relegon and lapal pens.................

You Nobama fans think your so superior even as you trash anyone who is against your candidate, whomever that may be.

I actually thought Hillary was the best of the lot butt the stupendous intellect of the party of the left was able to mesmerize the sheeple of the party into wooing with a Nobody..........

The man creeps me out and his followers who attack without reason are true zombie's

Now I place some errors in this post for you to feel superior about

toodles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-28-2008, 04:23 PM

Location: On the "Left Coast", somewhere in "the Land of Fruits & Nuts"
8,852 posts, read 10,455,696 times
Default Re: "spelling", etc.

Um, while we're on the subject, just another little nit-picky correction there "Convert54"....

Your profile lists "Location: The Canadian river Vally, next to the Canadian River, in the Great state of Oklahoma". Dunno if you're aware, but outside the Great State of OK it's usually spelled "Valley" (makes a better impression!).

Old 09-28-2008, 04:30 PM

1,992 posts, read 4,146,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoastlady View Post
That's awesome. He really did say horsesh*t
Well, my other favorite Republican, Dick Cheney, said f**k you in chambers and was never chastised for it.

Old 09-28-2008, 04:37 PM

8,652 posts, read 17,240,001 times
Some of you are really trying to start some horse **** here.....because he DID NOT say it.

Old 09-28-2008, 04:40 PM

48,125 posts, read 22,002,483 times
I loath McCain but I have to admit, I didnt hear what he said. I knew he was losing it, he twitched, grimaced, huffed and puffed and acted like a rude kindergarten kid....no wonder he cant imagine negotiating face to face with world leaders......he has a major deficit in eye contact and being polite and civil under any stress at all.

I certainly believe he might have cursed, we know he used the vilest terms against his own wife in front of newsmen.....and he thinks rape is funny and he thinks bombing Iranian women and children is entertainment. He is pretty much a Dr. Strangelove monster....but I dont know if he he said bull sh.t during the debate.

Old 09-28-2008, 05:16 PM

7,359 posts, read 10,277,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
True and Obama's temper was also showing, at least to those of us who know how to spot his temper. He showed his temper with his scowls, smirks and the way he held his chin. They both have anger issues.
You must be kidding. I don't think Barack Obama walks through the halls of Congress--on a REGULAR basis--screaming obscenities at people.

Old 09-28-2008, 07:21 PM

1,474 posts, read 2,299,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mateo45 View Post
Um, while we're on the subject, just another little nit-picky correction there "Convert54"....

Your profile lists "Location: The Canadian river Vally, next to the Canadian River, in the Great state of Oklahoma". Dunno if you're aware, but outside the Great State of OK it's usually spelled "Valley" (makes a better impression!).
and thank you for the spirit it was given in...............

Old 09-28-2008, 07:26 PM

715 posts, read 1,669,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by S65 View Post
McCain comes off as a very classless person.

Temper, temper...
This is the one millionth reference to McCain's temper. Why is it an issue? Seriously?

Old 09-28-2008, 07:35 PM

Location: On the "Left Coast", somewhere in "the Land of Fruits & Nuts"
8,852 posts, read 10,455,696 times
Default re: Cheney swearing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston3 View Post
Some of you are really trying to start some horse **** here.....because he DID NOT say it.
FYI:

Cheney uses `F word' in Senate
Fri Jun 25, 2004 06:30 PM ET
By Caren Bohan
Reuters News Service

WASHINGTON -- Vice President Dick Cheney blurted out the "F word" at Democratic Sen. Patrick Leahy of Vermont during a heated exchange on the Senate floor, congressional aides said Thursday.

The incident occurred Tuesday in a terse discussion between the two that touched on politics, religion and money, with Cheney finally telling Leahy to "f--- off" or "go f--- yourself," the aides said.

"I think he was just having a bad day," Leahy was quoted as saying on CNN, which first reported the incident. "I was kind of shocked to hear that kind of language on the floor."

"Cheney Says He Has No Regrets for Cursing Leahy"
CNN.com - Cheney says he felt better after cursing at Leahy - Jun 25, 2004
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections