Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2008, 07:20 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,159,646 times

Advertisements

Im sure this one will be thoughtful and uplifting

Old 10-09-2008, 07:20 AM

2,260 posts, read 3,881,815 times
I read her thesis from Princeton. Not only was it unworthy of scholarly consideration, it showed her to hate the country that gave her the opportunity she uses as a vehicle to trash America. She has a racist chip on her shoulder and writes like a 7th grade c student

really a pathetic woman

Old 10-09-2008, 07:21 AM

3,758 posts, read 8,441,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Im sure this one will be thoughtful and uplifting
Well, one person in here that is posting was in the thread last night that was closed, so you never know.

Old 10-09-2008, 07:21 AM
j33

4,626 posts, read 14,089,265 times
The thoughts and opinions of anyone who trolls the internet calling women 'skanks' is not worthy of my consideration.

Old 10-09-2008, 07:23 AM

3,758 posts, read 8,441,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by j33 View Post
The thoughts and opinions of anyone who trolls the internet calling women 'skanks' is not worthy of my consideration.
That is why I have this person on ignore but I can still see they are posting.

Old 10-09-2008, 07:23 AM

4,697 posts, read 6,449,100 times
Quote:
In two televised interviews Wednesday night, Mrs. Obama expressed nothing but kindness toward the Republican ticket. She even offered praise for Ms. Palin, saying she provided “an excellent example” of how women can juggle work and family.
Mr. King was trying to get a rise out of Mrs. Obama, bringing up several criticisms of her husband, but she deflected most of them, both with Mr. King and on Comedy Central’s “Daily Show” with Jon Stewart.

Instead, she took a decidedly non-partisan approach as she offered reassurances about her husband — and herself — and sought to court voters, especially working-class women and independents, who may be attracted to Ms. Palin.

Michelle Obama Dismisses Criticisms - The Caucus Blog - NYTimes.com
Great post, and a great job by Michelle Obama. It's refreshing to hear someone be polite and non-partisan.

It's always nice to see gracious winners (as opposed to obnoxious whiners).

Old 10-09-2008, 07:25 AM

1,544 posts, read 2,076,197 times
Quote:
In two televised interviews Wednesday night, Mrs. Obama expressed nothing but kindness toward the Republican ticket. She even offered praise for Ms. Palin, saying she provided “an excellent example” of how women can juggle work and family.
Mr. King was trying to get a rise out of Mrs. Obama, bringing up several criticisms of her husband, but she deflected most of them, both with Mr. King and on Comedy Central’s “Daily Show” with Jon Stewart.

Instead, she took a decidedly non-partisan approach as she offered reassurances about her husband — and herself — and sought to court voters, especially working-class women and independents, who may be attracted to Ms. Palin.

Michelle Obama Dismisses Criticisms - The Caucus Blog - NYTimes.com
This is incredible.

I saw videos of Michelle Obama which show how she hates America and is full of bitterness, then she acts like she is all nice in front of Larry King. The manipulation of the public perception is disturbing.

YouTube - Shocking comments from Barack Obama's wife!!

YouTube - Arrogant Michelle Obama Bashes America at USC

Old 10-09-2008, 07:26 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,159,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoppingCartLaw View Post
This is incredible.

I saw videos of Michelle Obama which show how she hates America and is full of bitterness, then she acts like she is all nice in front of Larry King. The manipulation of the public perception is disturbing.

YouTube - Shocking comments from Barack Obama's wife!!

YouTube - Arrogant Michelle Obama Bashes America at USC
Your references are always Youtube videos, why is that?

Old 10-09-2008, 07:31 AM

2,260 posts, read 3,881,815 times
You and your partners up here in CD have no room to complain. I urge you to take a look at the awful reprehensible things that were written about McCain Palin after Sarah was nominated for VP. It was despicable hatred that will now be turned on your candidate

x10

fun eh

Old 10-09-2008, 07:33 AM

658 posts, read 1,785,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domino View Post
Michelle is much classier than that dried-up woman McCain is married to ( won't use the "c" word, although McCain would). Talk about a two-faced woman taking cheap shots.
Exactly. Michelle Obama showed true class and grace in her interview with Larry King. I have no doubt that she will be an amaxing first lady if Obama is elected.

For anyone to call her less is simply jealous and bitter. Michelle Obama is an accomplished and educated woman. Something Sarah Palin and Cindy McCain could only dream to be. For all her money, Cindy could not even buy a fourth of the class that Michelle Obama has demonstrated throughout the campaign.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections