Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 04:42 PM

808 posts, read 1,148,968 times

Advertisements

Fight the Smears: Smear-master Corsi peddles more lies about Barack and Raila Odinga (http://fightthesmears.com/articles/23/odingasmear - broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2008, 04:46 PM

9,326 posts, read 22,021,405 times
there will be a rehash of an old rumor coming tomorrow at 9:30
my secret source told me

Old 10-15-2008, 04:52 PM

254 posts, read 329,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
This is another story that the MSM-in-the-tank-for-Obama media has ignored.
MSM is the only media, what happened to fox snooz.. If the story is so relevant don't you think they would have covered it. duh

Old 10-15-2008, 04:53 PM

1,969 posts, read 6,392,478 times
This is what some people are reduced to. Blatant lies.

Old 10-15-2008, 04:55 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,634,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Why isn't the McCain camp talking about it if it actually meant anything?
Nobody seems to care, so why bother. I feel like this entire election is one big train wreck and it will end up crushing all of us. How do you get anybody to listen?

I was listening to a news organization debate with other news people asking the questions on C-Span2 and learned more than any other source. The man telling about questionable practices said one station was going to have him on and they got 7,000 calls objecting to his being on the show. He felt it was an organized call. He basically said that the news people were scared to report the truth.

I think this forum has posters that have an organized effort to suppress the truth. Notice how many of the posters never say anything except to attack the other posters who are not for Obama. After I post this you can watch them come out of the woodwork. Before they do I could tell you who it will be.

America is having it tough now, but if some of you do not wake up what will happen here will make things that happen in other countries look like Disneyland. You cannot say you were not warned.

Last edited by NCN; 10-15-2008 at 05:05 PM..

Old 10-15-2008, 04:57 PM

9,326 posts, read 22,021,405 times
What's sad is people are believing the filth being circulated without questioning!
If it (rumor) agrees with their viewpoint or puts the opponent in a negative light, it is accepted and posted as insider knowledge fact!
People should be held accountable when they do this..
Rumors on both sides need careful checking and should not be posted as fact.

Old 10-15-2008, 05:04 PM

5,476 posts, read 12,247,018 times
You can't have the facts presented to you or examined when you have a bought out press. The press: MSN, blah blah is paid for! Get it?

I think the whole "Obama fight the smear" thing is pretty funny. I mean, did the guy sit up all night thinking of all the bad crap he's done, and come up with "outs" for his messiah followers as to how to explain it away or counter it? You know...when you have to maintain a website about fighting smears, makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Old 10-15-2008, 05:10 PM

5,376 posts, read 5,347,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post
The Washington Times reported Odinga visited Obama......

I love when i see "newspaper reported" in the link, but its just a op-ed/commentary with no verified newsworthiness (it's opinion folks) or endorsement from the paper.

The author of the article is part of the Sinclair Broadcast Group. Not exactly "truth in broadcasting".

Old 10-15-2008, 05:11 PM

40 posts, read 184,221 times
Fight The Smears is the truth according to Obama, the same site that re-arranges the truth pretty frequently, to change with the tides. He's got to stay one step ahead of free thinking folks, right? (Didn't quote the poster, but this has got to be the most ridiculous suggestion - to tell anyone to go look at that site for information)
Some of us stay 2 steps ahead.
Why doesn't McCain pick it up? Plain and simply, this story would equate to racism if anyone touched it with a ten foot pole, who didn't appear as African as Obama does.
That's why going after Ayers is safe, he's a white guy, and Wright is off limits. Apparently, in some circles, Wright IS a politically correct character, but criticism will only be construed as racism.

Old 10-15-2008, 05:12 PM

2,522 posts, read 4,393,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post
MSM will not cover this or will they cover the fact the Jumping Joe Biden has illegally funneled 2 million of our taxpayers campaign donations to his own damn family.

Both of them are nothing but crooks.

Time for people to begin to do some research before election day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections