Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2008, 06:55 AM

2,488 posts, read 2,940,520 times

Advertisements

^no tell me. me not smart enuff to no. me dont go to them thear palin rallies m]

Last edited by Awesomo.2000; 10-21-2008 at 07:03 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2008, 06:55 AM

2,857 posts, read 6,732,484 times
Palin and McCain make a great team. Both with experience in bad judgment and ethics violations. Just the kind of experience we need in the White House.

Old 10-21-2008, 07:00 AM

3,413 posts, read 8,845,737 times
Awwwwwwwwwww Jeez. I read the OP and got to laughing so hard I spit a mouthful of coffee all over my computer monitor.

Old 10-21-2008, 07:01 AM

9,598 posts, read 16,584,752 times
I thought the election was between McCain and Obama? Isn't it strange also that as the focus shifts to Palin/Obama McCain and Obama's numbers tighten nationally, but electorally they spread.

Old 10-21-2008, 07:05 AM

3,491 posts, read 8,589,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooter View Post
Ain't it funny that Republican Vice Presidential candidate Palin has FAR MORE EXPERIENCE than the Democratic Presidential candidate Barrack Obama (what a name for our President)? How can anyone with an IQ over 50 possibly think that Obama is the best candidate for President of the United States? Can you say STUPID?
Lets see...to be president you have to know how congress works. Obama has had a decade experience in state senate and four years in US Senate. Obama has represented more people in his district than Palin has governed in her state. I think the question should be asked who has more "relevant" eperience to be president and that is Obama. Obama is also more intelligent than Sarah Palin and it doesnt take a rocket scientist to see that. Obama has a depth of knowledge to talk about the economy and foreigh affairs and Palin doesnt know what the hell shes talking about unless she is reading a script. She knows Nothing about foreign issues and because she is so isolated up there in Alaska, she cant identify with orinary Americans in the mainland. Its like a different country up there. Add in the fact that Obama has done more traveling around the world than Sarah Palin and im not talking about vacations and fuel stops.

Old 10-21-2008, 07:12 AM

2,868 posts, read 9,560,583 times
Quote:
Ain't it funny that Republican Vice Presidential candidate Palin has FAR MORE EXPERIENCE than the Democratic Presidential candidate Barrack Obama (what a name for our President)? How can anyone with an IQ over 50 possibly think that Obama is the best candidate for President of the United States? Can you say STUPID?

Sarah Palin is a babbling idiot... a train wreck that has no experience or knowedge on policy in Washington or anywhere else. I find your post a tad racist (talking about BO's name) and YOU ARE THE REASON so many people have been turning their backs on McCain...so bravo...

Old 10-21-2008, 07:13 AM

658 posts, read 1,787,204 times
Quote:
First off, there's no such word as "Ain't". It doesn't make Sarah Palin look cute when she says it, and it doesn't work for you either.

Second, if Palin is soooo qualified, why has she not been able to provide an insightful thought or plan on:

The Economy, healthcare, the credit crisis, global warming and the environment, education, captial expenditure, foreign relations, or reducing the national debt.

The best answer she's been able to provide is "When I find some, I'll definately get back to ya!"
Imagine Palin saying that to Helen Thomas during a Press Conference. Can you say STUPID?

Old 10-21-2008, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Danielle* View Post
Sarah Palin is a babbling idiot... a train wreck that has no experience or knowedge on policy in Washington or anywhere else. I find your post a tad racist (talking about BO's name) and YOU ARE THE REASON so many people have been turning their backs on McCain...so bravo...
They still dont get it...their racist rants only encourages more support for Obama. We also saw what happened in South Carolina during the primary when Bill Clinton just brought up the name of Jesse Jackson

Old 10-21-2008, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrippingJay View Post
First off, there's no such word as "Ain't". It doesn't make Sarah Palin look cute when she says it, and it doesn't work for you either.

Second, if Palin is soooo qualified, why has she not been able to provide an insight thought or plan on:

The Economy, healthcare, the credit crisis, global warming and the environment, education, captial expenditure, foreign relations, or reducing the national debt.

The best answer she's been able to provide is "When I find some, I'll definately get back to ya!"
Imagine Palin saying that to Helen Thomas during a Press Conference. Can you say STUPID?
LOL and she cant say "I'll get back to you" when she is staring world leaders in the face.

Old 10-21-2008, 07:17 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,099,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OKisOK View Post
Good call there OK.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections