Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 10:48 AM

2,039 posts, read 3,279,886 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesomo.2000 View Post
He's 9 dude. 9. Come on, you atleast have a soul. When I was 9 I did all kinds of stupid things.

If you think it is right to hurt a little kid for something over a 5 dollar sign than you are just twisted and sick.

a freakin 9 year old. Please don't have children.
If you think it's right for parents to indoctrinate a 9 year old to the point where he thinks it's ok to steal, please don't have kids.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

12,669 posts, read 20,447,035 times
The boy's father, Andrew Noble, then showed up at the Turschak's door, upset his son had been shocked.
Soon an Orange County sheriff's deputy also showed up at the Turschak's home.

Hahaha that will teach him to trespass and mess with someone else's property! Looks like the father was also helping his son to break the law shame on him but he did get his son shocked Hahaha

Hey, I wonder why they don't share that video of him getting shocked it would be hilarious!

20,004 posts, read 77,384,761 times
Quote:
wow, republicans really are stupid.
But the ignorant/rude kid who trespassed and tried to steal/damage private property isnt??? Im glad that little turd got shocked, he deserved it. I find the story hilarious.

Old 10-30-2008, 10:49 AM

973 posts, read 2,229,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomander View Post
Exactly, look how far we have slid over the years. It used to be that you wouldn't even step foot on someones property without first asking permission. Now people think they have the right to do whatever they want on it. Before I left my hometown in California, there was an issue concerning property rights and several of the wack jobs were up at the podium claiming that people had no rights to their land, that it was the communities land. Yep, that's right, and my bullets are community bullets as well, let me share them with ya. *chuckle*
Yep, and this is why so many states have either passed legislation, or are working on it, for a Castle Doctrine. Property crime, regardless of how "inexpensive" it is, is still a crime.

Old 10-30-2008, 10:50 AM

8,652 posts, read 17,241,172 times
Quote:
wow, republicans really are stupid.
Yeah, their right up there with all of those democrats voting for Obama.

Old 10-30-2008, 10:50 AM

511 posts, read 658,640 times
you republicans act like your the ones getting the brunt of if with the signs. Simply not true
Tulsa World: Obama sign thefts called racism

you can not keep a sign in this state if It's obama. they come along and burn them, steal them, replace them, paint N word over, T word over them.. you name it. They stuff KKK fliers in your mailbox if you have a sign.

Just GROW up... and stop being cry babies because some of us are dealing with worse and we aint shootin people over it or electrocuting kids for christ sakes.

Old 10-30-2008, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecvMatt View Post
If you think it's right for parents to indoctrinate a 9 year old to the point where he thinks it's ok to steal, please don't have kids.

I agree with you

Old 10-30-2008, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftingthoughts View Post
you republicans act like your the ones getting the brunt of if with the signs. Simply not true
Tulsa World: Obama sign thefts called racism

you can not keep a sign in this state if It's obama. they come along and burn them, steal them, replace them, paint N word over, T word over them.. you name it. They stuff KKK fliers in your mailbox if you have a sign.

Just GROW up... and stop being cry babies because some of us are dealing with worse and we aint shootin people over it or electrocuting kids for christ sakes.

Old 10-30-2008, 10:53 AM

973 posts, read 2,229,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftingthoughts View Post
some of us are dealing with worse and we aint shootin people over it or electrocuting kids for christ sakes.
Maybe you should. Risk of punishment actually works as a deterrent.

Old 10-30-2008, 10:54 AM

3,855 posts, read 13,267,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi View Post
That, my friends, is real life comedy at it's best.

Gives me some ideas about how to keep my kids out of my landscaping.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections