Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2008, 01:47 AM

1,788 posts, read 3,921,085 times

Advertisements

There are secrets out there so deep, that most of us would wet our pants if we knew what they were. Do you really, sincerely trust Obama with this information? Tax cuts, utopia, aside, seriously do you? I know I can trust McCain, but Obama? There is so much we don't know about this man.

We know McCain's most intimate motivation to be President, but contrary to what you might say and think, nobody REALLY knows Obama's What drives him, deep inside? A better America? Perhaps, but I have my doubts.......I think at the very core of his reason for running is pride, arrogance and a quest to see if he can really pull it off.

It was said when Bush came out from his entire day of being told all there is to know about everything, he had tears in his eyes. It is rumored that what the CIA tells incoming Presidents, shakes their very foundations and often counseling is needed. Jimmy Carter is another example. Just what is it they are told? I think the sky's the limit! Some even say the true origins of the human race are revealed to them in that meeting. They are also given a run down on the hundreds of threats the United States deals with daily. Did you know Bush receives a morning briefing of hundreds of threats to the US daily? Yet we have not been attacked since 9-11, despite over 22 major attacks being thwarted in the planing right here in the US. How will Obama deal with this? He is clueless of this type of stuff.

I personally predict (although there is no way for us averages Joes to know) that the CIA will not tell all to Mr. Obama. They will withhold our most deepest secrets from him, as he is not to be trusted. It is rumored Clinton was not told all. He tried and tried for years to get UFO information released to him, but was denied over and over.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2008, 01:49 AM

8,064 posts, read 18,011,851 times
Hmmm, interesting point. Since he always seems to wind up at "dinners" with shady characters, I would hope the CIA would exercise caution.

Old 11-01-2008, 01:49 AM

511 posts, read 658,727 times
I think I know someone that needs some canceling.

Old 11-01-2008, 01:50 AM

858 posts, read 1,501,612 times
There are SF troops that deal with threats daily here in the US... They are taken care of silently so the citizens do not know about it... Most people have no clue about any of it.

Old 11-01-2008, 01:50 AM

2,667 posts, read 6,781,549 times
Hey, I totally agree with you. I know presidents get breifed on things that would make most of us easily crack. But I trust Obama with this, whole-heartedly.

Old 11-01-2008, 01:54 AM

13,186 posts, read 14,980,467 times
Sort of like an all white group of CIA Insiders who conspire to keep the "National Secrets" away from the untrustworthy President????

Boy, out of power and they STILL ADVOCATE BREAKING THE LAW!!

Old 11-01-2008, 01:56 AM

858 posts, read 1,501,612 times
I heard that Obama wouldn't even be able to get a security clearance because of the people he has associated with.. Is this true?

Old 11-01-2008, 01:59 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,388,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaCowboy View Post
There are secrets out there so deep, that most of us would wet our pants if we knew what they were. Do you really, sincerely trust Obama with this information? Tax cuts, utopia, aside, seriously do you? I know I can trust McCain, but Obama? There is so much we don't know about this man.

We know McCain's most intimate motivation to be President, but contrary to what you might say and think, nobody REALLY knows Obama's What drives him, deep inside? A better America? Perhaps, but I have my doubts.......I think at the very core of his reason for running is pride, arrogance and a quest to see if he can really pull it off.

It was said when Bush came out from his entire day of being told all there is to know about everything, he had tears in his eyes. It is rumored that what the CIA tells incoming Presidents, shakes their very foundations and often counseling is needed. Jimmy Carter is another example. Just what is it they are told? I think the sky's the limit! Some even say the true origins of the human race are revealed to them in that meeting. They are also given a run down on the hundreds of threats the United States deals with daily. Did you know Bush receives a morning briefing of hundreds of threats to the US daily? Yet we have not been attacked since 9-11, despite over 22 major attacks being thwarted in the planing right here in the US. How will Obama deal with this? He is clueless of this type of stuff.

I personally predict (although there is no way for us averages Joes to know) that the CIA will not tell all to Mr. Obama. They will withhold our most deepest secrets from him, as he is not to be trusted. It is rumored Clinton was not told all. He tried and tried for years to get UFO information released to him, but was denied over and over.
What garbage. If the village idiot can be privy to these "secrets", why not the great Barack Obama? Get real.

[MOD CUT]

Last edited by Ibginnie; 11-01-2008 at 08:38 AM.. Reason: personal attack

Old 11-01-2008, 08:24 AM

3,555 posts, read 7,850,710 times
If the OP knew anything he/she would know that BOTH candidates have been getting "the" briefing since their "coronations" as "official" candidates. This has been done for at least the last 20 years to prevent them from accidently slipping and "theorizing" about something that may be fact.

golfgod

Old 11-01-2008, 08:28 AM

2,265 posts, read 3,733,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaCowboy View Post

Obama speaks well on tv isn't that convincing enough?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections