Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2008, 11:57 AM

1,989 posts, read 4,466,444 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by molochai2580 View Post
Why are the people clamoring for medical records? Why are they clamoring for even a summary? Is that the important issue that voters are going to vote on? Is that more important than their stand on the economy, taxes, foreign policy, etc? Have we the American people become so shallow that the only thing we care about is if someone had an abortion 30+ years ago and then heaven forbid changed their political views and now don't support abortion? (or whatever reason she doesn't want to release her medical records.)
They said they would release a medical summary before election day. Election day is tomorrow. As of this moment, THEY LIED.

Medical records are not required. However, candidates have been sharing them with the public since 1976.

McCain, Biden and Obama have all release medical information. Palin deserves no special treatment and should be held to the promise that information would be made available.

This is weird now. If there's nothing to hide, why allow the press to make a fuss about your records?

It's either massive bungling or massive coverup. Your choice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2008, 01:02 PM

1,836 posts, read 3,183,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cohdane View Post
It's either massive bungling or massive coverup. Your choice.

I wish someone in the McCain camp would clear this up.

Why did they say they would release some info before election day, then don't?????

Old 11-03-2008, 01:06 PM

2,159 posts, read 2,583,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BK2Westchester View Post
I wish someone in the McCain camp would clear this up.

Why did they say they would release some info before election day, then don't?????
It only fuels a deeply felt suspicion I've had about her since day one...

She's Trans-Gender...

Old 11-03-2008, 01:10 PM

251 posts, read 413,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freemore View Post
I would to know if she has any mental issues. Being a heartbeat away, we deserve to know about SP. She has revealed little about herself.
Isn't it obvious?

Old 11-03-2008, 01:10 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,938,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
We won't be seeing her records. Personally I'm not that interested in them for their own sake, but it seems that she's obviously hiding something, which is indicative of her (lack of) character.
I agree. What about her tax returns? The little the McCain campaign released shows she didn't pay taxes on more than $60,000 of travel reimbursements that she and her family members billed the state in the first 18 months as governor.

BTW, to those of you who said she had an abortion -- I highly doubt it. I do believe she was pregnant when she eloped with Todd, however. I'm no angel, so it wouldn't matter to me, except that I believe she's a hypocrite.

Last edited by justNancy; 11-03-2008 at 01:19 PM..

Old 11-03-2008, 01:42 PM

532 posts, read 859,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLK706 View Post
You know not releasing the records really makes her look like she is hiding something. I wonder why she wouldn't release. At this point it doesn't matter much since they are going to lose but if they somehow won she better release them!
Perhaps she got together with Obama, and they both decided to keep their medical records secret. He isn't the only one who can bury the past. Sarah can play that game too.

Old 11-03-2008, 04:21 PM

540 posts, read 630,030 times
You folks remind me of the discussion I had with my sister in law a few weeks back. My sister in law is about an ostrich democrat as was ever created. At least, I think she thinks she is a democrat. I asked her what she thought of Sarah Palin? She began to ramble on about how she didn't think much of anyone that would go back to work within 3 days of having a special needs child. I said, hell girl, if she had been a democrat she would have had an abortion! This is the style of hypocracy you folks are talking about here.
I think Sarah is quite healthy myself. I would love to give her a checkup. I would damn near go to medical school for the priveledge. She is smart too, oh so smart. So much more sexy and so much more intelligent than screeeech. REmember her? Too bad she can't wear a mini skirt like sweet Sarah. Too bad she is on the wrong side of all the issues. Too bad a pant suit is the only thing they make that can contain her. Who cares about all that stuff anyways. It is the brilliance of a woman I admire,- I sure admire Sarah.
Where do ya'll find all this cause and evidence to denigrate a woman that hasn't been on the national stage but for weeks. "Tha bi.ch has pretty legs, is smarter than my husband, and knows how to bait her own hook,-string her up"!

Old 11-04-2008, 02:33 AM

56 posts, read 103,946 times
Happy now?

Sorry your vile conjecture is over:

Sarah Palin's physician says she's in 'excellent health' | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

Old 11-04-2008, 02:42 AM

14,100 posts, read 28,534,474 times
The only people who have a right to your medical record is your doctor and yourself. The fact that so many of you here made such a big deal about this shows the level of obsessive hatred you have for her for no valid reason.

Old 11-04-2008, 03:10 AM

1,933 posts, read 1,825,669 times
sailordave, I think because it normally happens in presidental elections it is expected. I am not interested in any real normal tests results just abnormal tests results. Hey, if a candidate does not want the exposure they can decline the invite for office.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections