Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2008, 10:06 AM

3,413 posts, read 8,838,527 times

Advertisements

Donn, this is a runoff election that is being held next week.

And I guess the GOP doesn't really want Chambliss to win if they are sending Palin out to help.

LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2008, 10:11 AM

574 posts, read 1,209,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
Perhaps you weren't aware, but the election is over.. Give it up..! Get a life...
Get a life? How about you read a newspaper?

To the OP: What on earth does she think she's going to accomplish other then staying in the media? Anyone that doesn't think she's a blithering idiot is already voting for Chambliss.

Old 11-25-2008, 11:05 AM

16,880 posts, read 15,201,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
I think Sarah Palin is a narrow-minded, short-sighted, self-indulgent idiot. Sorry to all of the nice idiots out there. PS, I live in GA.

of course you do, all liberals say that about her, after all you think she has no experience to become veep, just like obama never had the experience to become potus either. but you shall learn of your mistake, too bad the rest of america has to find out as well.

as far as congress goes I hope liberals get a super majority, then the entire USA can fine out what bunch of asses the liberal party truly is. because after 4 years of a super majority, there shall not many liberals left in office.

Old 11-25-2008, 11:08 AM

4,105 posts, read 8,290,293 times
I hear Jim Martin is a secret Moooslum

Old 11-25-2008, 11:08 AM

972 posts, read 1,331,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
One of McCain's own aides characterized the Palin family as.. "Wasilla hillbillies looting Neiman Marcus from coast to coast"
lol

Old 11-25-2008, 11:11 AM

4,586 posts, read 5,478,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
of course you do, all liberals say that about her, after all you think she has no experience to become veep, just like obama never had the experience to become potus either. but you shall learn of your mistake, too bad the rest of america has to find out as well.

as far as congress goes I hope liberals get a super majority, then the entire USA can fine out what bunch of asses the liberal party truly is. because after 4 years of a super majority, there shall not many liberals left in office.
This from a guy that has the subtitle "Obama/Biden Roasts in Hell".

What a true American

You and those like you are the reason why republicans will be hanging with dinosaurs real soon.

Old 11-25-2008, 11:12 AM

135 posts, read 224,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquise View Post
all slurs against white men are acceptable, but anything against a minority, or a woman is unacceptable. those are the rules. you are allowed to bend the rules if you were an obama supporter though. you were allowed to use slurs against women if that woman was hillary clinton. those are the rules.
well the first part is sad but true in most places nowadays.

the bending the rules as an obama supporter comment is sort of bs, and the implication that niether hillary, palin, or mccain did anything as bad or worse is a serious load of bull, but the reference to the rules specifically in regard to clinton... well...

L..O..L..

Please remind me of what slurs Obama used against Hillary. "You're likable enough?" I can't think of anything else. Sure she played the sexist card against everyone (immediately after claiming she wanted equal treatment, which was immediately after the urged women to vote for her, which was immediately after she said her gender was not a factor...), and there really were some blind feminists/clinton loyalists that couldn't deal with a democracy not picking their woman and who would cut off their nose to spite their face (hello PUMAs...the idiots, and i truly mean that in their case) so i'm sure that they can rattle off tons of absolute crap to rationalize and justify their position, but please give me something concrete and reported to justify the implication that obama used slurs against hillary.

Old 11-25-2008, 11:13 AM

972 posts, read 1,331,312 times
My question is, why would anyone want her on the trail now? Its pretty much a given, McCain lost massive support because he picked her.

Old 11-25-2008, 11:14 AM

8,577 posts, read 7,852,058 times
a large population? this is a small town. it's called living in society. you should try it sometime instead of race baiting from a cracker heaven while claiming to be an expert on race relations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
I like solitude and enjoy the rural lifestyle. You obviously, for whatever reason, need the comfort of a large concentration of population...fear for your safety? A lack of self esteem?

Old 11-25-2008, 11:15 AM

16,880 posts, read 15,201,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank1906 View Post
This from a guy that has the subtitle "Obama/Biden Roasts in Hell".

What a true American

You and those like you are the reason why republicans will be hanging with dinosaurs real soon.

If I was a republican you could say that. I am a Constitution party advocate. I believe that obama/biden shall do nothing but screw the USA over, we just have not seen it yet.

I notice that obama has kept saying change in his speeces, where is the change if all he is doing is bringing back clinton cronies?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections