Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2013, 01:05 AM

2,661 posts, read 5,472,415 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler86 View Post
why dont you post crowds better? I could post a picture a picture of danielle de rossi and claim all italians look like him (although you still can see abit the italian looking at his face much closer..)

You have to be the weirdest german I have spoken too (and probably anglophile one aswell) because you claimed germans look like white americans and brits, but the answer is they definitely dont, unless you are talking about some pockets of white americans in upper midwest or other areas heavily settled by scandinvians/germans/dutch.
That's what you do. You post pictures of the same actors and singers and claim that all the British Isles looks like them and when people post blond people from there you say they have dyed their hair. You can't win with you. I've previously posted some Irish camogie teams but you have ignored them.

Old 07-18-2013, 06:17 AM

4,680 posts, read 13,435,317 times
Quote:
why dont you post crowds better? I could post a picture a picture of danielle de rossi and claim all italians look like him (although you still can see abit the italian looking at his face much closer..)

You have to be the weirdest german I have spoken too (and probably anglophile one aswell) because you claimed germans look like white americans and brits, but the answer is they definitely dont, unless you are talking about some pockets of white americans in upper midwest or other areas heavily settled by scandinvians/germans/dutch.
You going to have to step up a little in your debate, because you seem to be falling really hard. The largest ancestry of White Americans is German, followed by Irish, then English for your information. Germans established the first kintergardens, introduced Christmas tree traditions and originated popular foods such as hamburgers, hot dogs. You knew nothing about that, so don't make hasty conclusions.

German-Americans.

N.Schwarzkopf

Kurt Vonnegut

Old 07-18-2013, 06:22 AM

520 posts, read 1,515,204 times
Quote:

Yeah, I'm the weirdest German ever you've talked to (it's more of an online chat than a verbal conversation , heh?). Maybe you should stop to compare normal and sane German individuals with the wannabe online Aryans on your genealogy forums. If you google some of your statements, the one can see thousands of that type of threads on several really troll-ish and scary forums. Go speak to Germans, Americans, Brits or Dutchmen in person rather than comparing their supposed "genetic" differences.

Why does Europe bother you so much? I and most other (European) users on here can tell you that you quite clueless about "us". The maps and photos posted on here are totally useless, unrealistic and don't proof anything. I could post crowds of mostly blond-haired British people and mostly dark-haired ones, so what?
You once told us that you're from South America; not really a region with many "white people" is that your problem? Are you an "Argie" of Nazi German origin dreaming of a non-existent Nordic nation (Germany isn't nordic btw) and despising the Brits and Anglosphere for invading the Maravillas/Falklands ?

Last edited by brabham12; 07-18-2013 at 07:32 AM..

Old 07-18-2013, 11:29 AM

824 posts, read 3,604,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie20 View Post
That's what you do. You post pictures of the same actors and singers and claim that all the British Isles looks like them and when people post blond people from there you say they have dyed their hair. You can't win with you. I've previously posted some Irish camogie teams but you have ignored them.
Even british users (not me) claimed half of the blondes were bleached when saxonwold posted that family.

Old 07-18-2013, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brabham12 View Post
Yeah, I'm the weirdest German ever you've talked to (it's more of an online chat than a verbal conversation , heh?). Maybe you should stop to compare normal and sane German individuals with the wannabe online Aryans on your genealogy forums. If you google some of your statements, the one can see thousands of that type of threads on several really troll-ish and scary forums. Go speak to Germans, Americans, Brits or Dutchmen in person rather than comparing their supposed "genetic" differences.

Why does Europe bother you so much? I and most other (European) users on here can tell you that you quite clueless about "us". The maps and photos posted on here are totally useless, unrealistic and don't proof anything. I could post crowds of mostly blond-haired British people and mostly dark-haired ones, so what?
You once told us that you're from South America; not really a region with many "white people" is that your problem? Are you an "Argie" of Nazi German origin dreaming of a non-existent Nordic nation (Germany isn't nordic btw) and despising the Brits and Anglosphere for invading the Maravillas/Falklands ?
I have spoken to Germans, Brits and Dutchmen, They all look different to eachother, more so brits. The only one obsessed about genetic differences and similarities is saxonwold.

Ask a british himself he would laugh at the fact that Britain is that blond, only few of them are real blond, the Germans are much blond/Germanic as a whole, let alone the dutch people.

Not for any reason a roman emperor noted about british people "they look like the gauls".

Old 07-18-2013, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie20 View Post
I have been to Ireland, Most Irish have dark hair, specially dark brown, why in heaven or hell dont you believe it, even my Irish relative (fathers grandmom) usually joked about the irish not being redheads.

This Is a random group of Irish guys. The two guys from side could perfectly pass for italians, the guy in the middle has more of a generic white american looks.

Tons and tons of Irish guys look like that.

Old 07-18-2013, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Even british users (not me) claimed half of the blondes were bleached when saxonwold posted that family.
You said the same about some of the other pictures not just the family you are referencing.

Old 07-18-2013, 08:17 PM

Quote:
I have been to Ireland, Most Irish have dark hair, specially dark brown, why in heaven or hell dont you believe it, even my Irish relative (fathers grandmom) usually joked about the irish not being redheads.

This Is a random group of Irish guys. The two guys from side could perfectly pass for italians, the guy in the middle has more of a generic white american looks.

Tons and tons of Irish guys look like that.
I can't see the picture. I don't believe you have Irish relatives otherwise you would have better knowledge of them. Your father's grandmom would be your great grandmother. Does that mean that you are now claiming Irish blood.

There are dark haired Irish definitely but they are not in the majority. There are more Irish with medium and light brown hair. You just cherrypick any British or Irish with darker colouring to protray them as looking like people in Southern Europe who live in a completely different climate. There are Irish that have brown eyes and dark hair but they look Irish. Andrea Corr looks Irish not Southern European. Of course the majority of Irish are not red heads they just have a higher precentage of people with red hair and carry the MC1R gene in higher numbers.

I want you to tell me why are you connecting darker Irish / British with Southern Europe and not darker Germans / Scandinavians? Tell me your theory? I'm tired of hearing of your anecdotal evidence when you ignore actual population studies done by geneticists. I could come on here and post pictures of dark Austrian people and claim they are all dark and there are no blonds in Austria and say they are related to Greek people but I would expect to have some reason or evidence to back up what I say. Awaiting on your reply.

Last edited by Bernie20; 07-18-2013 at 08:40 PM..

Old 07-18-2013, 11:33 PM

80 posts, read 233,160 times
Why not think Andrea Corr southern European? Because you say so. All Northern Europeans do not have the same skin pigmentation, some are darker than others. The vast majority of Europeans are not pale blond with blue eyes and that does not mean they are mixed with other races. 30% of white Americans have African blood, the European average is less than 1%, do not seek things that aren´t probably

Old 07-19-2013, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESPAÑOL View Post
Why not think Andrea Corr southern European? Because you say so. All Northern Europeans do not have the same skin pigmentation, some are darker than others. The vast majority of Europeans are not pale blond with blue eyes and that does not mean they are mixed with other races. 30% of white Americans have African blood, the European average is less than 1%, do not seek things that aren´t probably
Andrea Corr looks Irish to me even though she has darker colouring. Her facial shape looks quite Irish instead of Spanish. Those cheekbones are very common in Irish women. Just because someone has brown eyes and black hair doesn't mean they look Spanish does it?

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe