Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-13-2018, 10:34 AM

3,950 posts, read 3,300,229 times

Advertisements

By the way...Russia reaction to sanctions , all the details are here....and it is not lightweight...

Russian Bear attacks: Russia responds to USA's sanctions. Complete list

Russia punches USA in the stomach
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2018, 10:44 AM

All you need to know about what the US elite think of America......we can do it because we are exceptional, others can't...this is a guy that is very close to becoming Secretary of State....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxndIsku2W8

Old 04-13-2018, 11:46 AM

12,022 posts, read 11,568,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saturno_v View Post
By the way...Russia reaction to sanctions , all the details are here....and it is not lightweight...

According to Russian sites, 200 American soldiers and 1,800 American contractors were killed in Douma as a result of the bombings. There was a massing of US and British forces at al-Tanf near the border, just south of Damascus. Some have inferred that an offensive was brewing to take Damascus by coordinating these two groups.

Old 04-13-2018, 12:32 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
Quote:
All you need to know about what the US elite think of America......we can do it because we are exceptional, others can't...this is a guy that is very close to becoming Secretary of State....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxndIsku2W8
And some people are in denial when I point at this idea of "American exceptionalism" INDEED promoted by American politicians ( both from left and right - Clinton was yet another example.)
Of course it's good that voices of reason are chiming in, like in this video, however...what gives?
I already pointed at the fact that at least from THEOLOGICAL point of view, America is not all that "exceptional" as it would like to claim.

Old 04-13-2018, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
And some people are in denial when I point at this idea of "American exceptionalism" INDEED promoted by American politicians ( both from left and right - Clinton was yet another example.)
Of course it's good that voices of reason are chiming in, like in this video, however...what gives?
I already pointed at the fact that at least from THEOLOGICAL point of view, America is not all that "exceptional" as it would like to claim.

Another nugget of wisdom from this individual....no comment....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufo_DY1Wih0

Old 04-13-2018, 01:33 PM

12,022 posts, read 11,568,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Another term for it is rogue since most everything is done covertly with media coverage banned

When it comes to Middle East policy, the UK is nothing but a rogue state – Mark Curtis

Old 04-13-2018, 03:08 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,855,314 times
Quote:

You're literally linked Pravda. I assume you are aware of that? Don't care about discrediting yourself?

Old 04-13-2018, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
You're literally linked Pravda. I assume you are aware of that? Don't care about discrediting yourself?
I linked the source where the specific details of the counter-sanctions are mentioned since no western media published that, only a generic "Russian response" tripe....Pravda reports the specifics of the trade targets in the proposed Duma legislation in the piece I linked, there is no propaganda involved in that particular case, just data (it's like saying "Pravda wrote that Hitler died in 1945, so it must be false!!")...........that is your problem, the inability to go behind name calling ...besides, sadly nowadays I often saw some more honest journalism from Russian sources than from some western ones....newsflash for you, every major media practice propaganda...Russian, American, British, Italian, etc...

I strongly suggest for you to invest the time and watch that 1 1/2 hours long video with Peter Hitchens that I posted on the Ukraine thread if you want to have at least a passable grasp of the situation....

Last edited by saturno_v; 04-13-2018 at 04:03 PM..

Old 04-13-2018, 03:53 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,231,086 times
Quote:
Why does a dog wag its tail?
Because a dog is smarter than its tail.
If the tail were smarter, the tail would wag the dog.
What are a current issues of the Trump Administration now? Why did he make a fuss at this moment?

Old 04-13-2018, 05:55 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,855,314 times
Quote:
I linked the source where the specific details of the counter-sanctions are mentioned since no western media published that, only a generic "Russian response" tripe....Pravda reports the specifics of the trade targets in the proposed Duma legislation in the piece I linked, there is no propaganda involved in that particular case, just data (it's like saying "Pravda wrote that Hitler died in 1945, so it must be false!!")...........that is your problem, the inability to go behind name calling ...besides, sadly nowadays I often saw some more honest journalism from Russian sources than from some western ones....newsflash for you, every major media practice propaganda...Russian, American, British, Italian, etc...

I strongly suggest for you to invest the time and watch that 1 1/2 hours long video with Peter Hitchens that I posted on the Ukraine thread if you want to have at least a passable grasp of the situation....
I don't need to watch an idiot like Hitchins to learn anything of value. I know what the Duma in Russia is proposing for sanctions: to cut off exports to the US and pirate American goods. If you think that is going to hurt us more than Russia, then I feel sorry for all Russians who support self inflicted madness such as this.

It does not surprise me though as Russia just banned their own messaging app, Telegram. I can't wait to see what's next to punish the West, perhaps stop selling oil or confiscate all western owned property in Russia.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe