Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-24-2016, 02:03 PM

5,214 posts, read 4,022,912 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
"Запад" is the "West" in Russian.
Bulgarian "запад" ( the second meaning of this word) is "падение" in Russian. ( "падать" - to fall. )
As you can see the words are different, but of the same root
Ha, padenie also exists in bulgarian. But the verb "padat-u" will be different: "padam", first person I think. To fall = "da padne".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2016, 02:24 PM

3,102 posts, read 5,619,078 times
Quote:
You are quoting the wrong post)))
Sorry

Old 01-24-2016, 02:27 PM

26,788 posts, read 22,556,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post
Ha, padenie also exists in bulgarian. But the verb "padat-u" will be different: "padam", first person I think. To fall = "da padne".
OK, then may be "запад" in this case means Russian "закат," as in "sunset" or "decline."

Old 01-24-2016, 02:43 PM

so if the ultimate objective of the United States is not the peace. but the United States is a Western civilization that wants to dominate other countries. what peace can be? Russia has always been for peace where there are equal. Why West vanities nose structure of the world other countries and trying to impose their rules?

Old 01-24-2016, 02:43 PM

4,231 posts, read 3,558,959 times
Russia needs to embrace some liberal policies.

Especially classical liberalism not US liberalism

I'm bullish on Russia for long term.

They have great natural gas reserves.

What i'd recommend Russia and China is to create a trade zone in Asia.

They can hook up Turkic countries and other small Asian countries.

Trade can fix them.

Old 01-24-2016, 02:47 PM

Quote:
OK, then may be "запад" in this case means Russian "закат," as in "sunset" or "decline."
Aha one letter difference still . In our case though, sunset = залез, as in: Слънце залязва.

Interestingly your 'sun' is like Serbian/Macedonian I think...Сонце.

Old 01-24-2016, 02:49 PM

The Russian economy will only abandoning the dollar and creating energy. then Russia for 2-3 years can raise the standard of living is very high. China is already trying to do the same. the dollar is the world financial scam, which forced the country into debt. Russia's richest country on the planet with its natural resources.
the West knows this and so is always Russia only as a raw material appendage. about this repeatedly publicly stated Western policy and there are enough documents. Therefore, the West still moves to the East.

Old 01-24-2016, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Thomas View Post
Russia needs to embrace some liberal policies...
Sorry, the word "liberal" is now forbidden by the United Stations, NATO, EU, the Japanese council and BRICS...ever since Angela Merkel decided to invite 10 million "refugees" to Europe...

Old 01-24-2016, 02:53 PM

4,231 posts, read 3,558,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyKarast View Post
The Russian economy will only abandoning the dollar and creating energy. then Russia for 2-3 years can raise the standard of living is very high. China is already trying to do the same. the dollar is the world financial scam, which forced the country into debt. Russia's richest country on the planet with its natural resources.
I can agree with that.

Dollar has become a really difficult currency to do business.

Believe me even American companies would like to unhinge themselves from dollar

So i can understand Russia and China.

This would be an optimal way to go for emerging economies.

Old 01-24-2016, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Thomas View Post
I can agree with that.

Dollar has become a really difficult currency to do business.

Believe me even American companies would like to unhinge themselves from dollar

So i can understand Russia and China.

This would be an optimal way to go for emerging economies.
I agree with you, so some American companies and people who themselves worked in creating the United States financial system, moving work to other countries. for example in Hong Kong. they know that sooner or later the financial scam will come to an end. Russia same tied to this issue in 1991 year. While forcibly. and in 1998 created the collapse of economy
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe