Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2016, 08:28 AM

1,304 posts, read 1,128,309 times

Advertisements

The Macarena lyrics are about a woman cheating on her boyfriend with two guys, and the singers go on to praise the fact that she's having fun. Barring the fact that cheating is bad and shouldn't be praised like that, the song's oddly open-minded.

And I say oddly because Spain isn't all that forward thinking when it comes to sex and there's still a lot of shaming going on.

Btw, calling women prudish if they don't want to participace on a threesome is as backwards as calling someone as slut just for enjoying herself. We're supposed to push for total freedom of choice, and choosing not to have sex is as respectable as promiscuity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
Some people do the swapping in the same room I would imagine some guys might become jealous because their gf or wife moans more with the other guy.
Gee, one should use that as a motivation to improve your skills.

Old 09-24-2016, 08:46 AM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,900,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arigarisha View Post
The Macarena lyrics are about a woman cheating on her boyfriend with two guys, and the singers go on to praise the fact that she's having fun. Barring the fact that cheating is bad and shouldn't be praised like that, the song's oddly open-minded.

And I say oddly because Spain isn't all that forward thinking when it comes to sex and there's still a lot of shaming going on.

Btw, calling women prudish if they don't want to participace on a threesome is as backwards as calling someone as slut just for enjoying herself. We're supposed to push for total freedom of choice, and choosing not to have sex is as respectable as promiscuity.

Gee, one should use that as a motivation to improve your skills.

Possibly or some people are just naturally more anatomically compatible and are a better fit(girth, length, curvature(or lack thereof can provide an advantage in hitting the spot just right).

Old 09-24-2016, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
Possibly or some people are just naturally more anatomically compatible and are a better fit(girth, length, curvature(or lack thereof can provide an advantage in hitting the spot just right).
I dunno, sex is equal parts mental as it is physical.
Perhaps the novelty factor plays a major role. It's a different guy doing things in his own way, a partner can get stuck into a rut.

Old 09-24-2016, 09:41 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,813,132 times
Quote:
I dunno, sex is equal parts mental as it is physical.
Perhaps the novelty factor plays a major role. It's a different guy doing things in his own way, a partner can get stuck into a rut.
Absolutely. The sense of a difference and tasting the 'forbidden fruit' might be a memorable experience.

Old 09-24-2016, 01:21 PM

Location: Segovia, central Spain, 1230 m asl, Csb Mediterranean with strong continental influence, 40º43 N
3,094 posts, read 3,576,675 times
Quote:

Yes, we are supposed to have total freedom of choice, but sometimes things don't work correctly.
Remember this spot video from Desigual which was aired on tv four years ago.
There is a young woman who wants to go to Tailand for a sabbatic year, and then she says many things, including "I would like to have sex with a surfer man, and then with a muscle diver man as well, or even both within a threesome", and finally she says to her boyfriend it's time for herself to go away for a sabbatical year while the boyfriend must stay at home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtcAu0MWQNY

Well, I agree with promiscuity, threesomes and other kinds of group sex because everyone is free to do so if there is mutual consent in it, but I would say if a man told exactly the same on a tv spot, then all the feminazis would become angry because is a macho, heteropatriarchy spot which discriminate women so much.

Old 09-24-2016, 01:26 PM

5,238 posts, read 4,063,385 times
Bloody hell, there's more sex talk on here than in the Relationships forum (it's usually people on there saying they are not getting any! I'll direct them to here!).

You wouldn't get this on the UK forum either. We are all talking about tea and scones on there at the moment!

Old 09-24-2016, 01:31 PM

121 posts, read 277,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
It's probably fine, as long as blondes are involved.
j/k
and Redheads

Old 09-24-2016, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by overdrive1979 View Post
Well, I agree with promiscuity, threesomes and other kinds of group sex because everyone is free to do so if there is mutual consent in it, but I would say if a man told exactly the same on a tv spot, then all the feminazis would become angry because is a macho, heteropatriarchy spot which discriminate women so much.
Are you for real?
Plenty of men have traditionally said that, not just in commercials, but also on movies and real life.
Women have traditionally been thought of as an annoyance that men need to get away from. If men cheated, it was blamed on women. Because we speak too much, we make too much noise, we're too grumpy, we're too sensible, we're too moody, we spend all the money, the husband really needed a break with another woman!

See, we're easily replacable.

We're a useless bother to have around.

We're irritating.

We ruin a man's day.

We're dumb.

We need to be taught our place.

How could he NOT cheat?

Of course yet another commercial being awful towards women will not be tolerated.

Old 09-24-2016, 02:47 PM

Location: Segovia, central Spain, 1230 m asl, Csb Mediterranean with strong continental influence, 40º43 N
Quote:
Are you for real?
Plenty of men have traditionally said that, not just in commercials, but also on movies and real life.
Women have traditionally been thought of as an annoyance that men need to get away from. If men cheated, it was blamed on women. Because we speak too much, we make too much noise, we're too grumpy, we're too sensible, we're too moody, we spend all the money, the husband really needed a break with another woman!
Common, think about it. I didn't mean old macho commercial spots that were made 40 years ago, but current ones.

Again, show me a current Spanish tv spot where a man says "I want a threesome with two babes whitin a sabbatical year abroad while you as a wife must stay alone at home". Just something like such Desigual's spot I've posted earlier.
I reckon you will find nothing like that.

An equal tv commercial spot would show both the wife and the husband looking for extramarital sex or threesomes with their previous mutual consent, you know.

Old 09-24-2016, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star10101 View Post
Bloody hell, there's more sex talk on here than in the Relationships forum (it's usually people on there saying they are not getting any! I'll direct them to here!).

You wouldn't get this on the UK forum either. We are all talking about tea and scones on there at the moment!
Maybe British people don't talk so much about that on the internet, but you guys often do such things.
Last time I went to the famous resort of San Antonio in Ibiza I've seen lot of people having sex at the beach over the sand, and not only typical relationships (a man with a woman), but also lot of people doing threesomes, foursomes, and whatever else when sunrise came while I was walking down through the beach urban promenade toward my hotel.

The recepcionist told it is a common practice every summer at sunrise when the bars and nightclubs close its doors, and most tourists in Ibiza usually come from UK.

Well, young people from other European countries probably do the same in another summer hot spots of the Med coast during holidays.
We Spaniard people do that as well, but maybe in quiet beaches or during nightime rather than crowded urban ones at sunrise like San Antonio is.
Anyway, sex is life, just enjoy it.

Last edited by overdrive1979; 09-24-2016 at 03:21 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe