Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2016, 09:49 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,813,132 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas Dakota View Post
What have they been first? Islamists or Criminals (thats why they are in jail) ? Anyways, we do not need either of these, but what would be a solution? Imprison less criminals? Or separate them better by distributing them throughout the country?
Criminals.

Separation and better rehabilitation is probably the key. Most usually they are people with mental health and/or drug problems, crime, unemployment and very poor education. The terrorists involved in the French terrorist attacks were not pious bearded jihadist Muslims, but lowlifes whose life revolved around crime, prostitutes, drugs and alcohol. Most became radicalised in prison, or saw it as the only way to get revenge towards the society.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2016, 10:01 AM

387 posts, read 380,304 times
For the firms: men bus driver don't want drive after a women, some don't shake female hand, same in the airport and others public companies, unions are infiltrated by islamist too even if the cleaning is being done.

Left Politicians are beginning to open eyes in France, they know that if nothing is done to stop islamism then the worst happens politically and socially.

For prisons it's difficult since they are in majority at 70% Muslim.

For the shcools some kids whistled the minute of silence and others rejoiced of the death of Charlie Hebdo's cartoonists.

So the French have enough problems with its own citizens to add more with refugees. I just hope that Germany will not make the same mistake, and will do everything to integrate them properly.

Last edited by Bordeaux33; 10-20-2016 at 10:21 AM..

Old 10-20-2016, 10:09 AM

23,857 posts, read 71,331,625 times
Quote:
Then, what would be your solution? Allow billions of people (basically everybody, that has a lower standard of living in his home country) to immigrate to Europe? Like whole Africa? To live there on the money of the taxpayer?

Sorry, people can call me selfish, but I do not want to spend my money, tax money or property on feeding the half world. I do not want muslim immigrants to take over the majority of certain cities or suburbs.

The problem is an African problem - too much population growth, some countries grew from 70 to 300 millionen people in a few decades, with still having the same amount of agricultural land and still having the same corrupt governments. If Africa had just 1/3 of people they actually have, there would be enough food for everyone. How can people get 10 children if they cannot even feed 2. And why do I have to pay for the result of their decision?

We created wealth and productivity for ourselves, not for everyone who has never been productive. Sorry.
Not a single dime of your tax money will be spent on immigrants in Europe.

Old 10-20-2016, 12:02 PM

2,205 posts, read 3,333,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSwede View Post
Not a single dime of your tax money will be spent on immigrants in Europe.
Seriously? I disagree.

Old 10-20-2016, 01:47 PM

1,327 posts, read 2,606,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
To say that Islamism is infiltrating schools and firms seems quite unrealistic. But prisons are a huge recruiting ground. The La Santé prison in Paris is practically a huge Salafist stronghold.
La Santé is closed for renovation. There aren't any prisoner there.

Old 10-20-2016, 02:39 PM

23,857 posts, read 71,331,625 times
Quote:
Seriously? I disagree.
Since when are pennsylvanians paying taxes in France and Germany?

Old 10-20-2016, 02:40 PM

2,205 posts, read 3,333,676 times
I am paying taxes in Germany, because I was born there and I am living there at the moment. My location in the profile is inaccurate, my mistake. I used to live in PA when i signed up here.

Old 10-20-2016, 02:54 PM

820 posts, read 954,154 times
Magnet effect is the problem. It is easy to accept 50 000 refugees in a country but not 800 000.
Angela Merkel made a mistake by provoking a magnet effect.

Last edited by amaroW; 10-20-2016 at 03:11 PM..

Old 10-20-2016, 03:02 PM

820 posts, read 954,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Criminals.

Separation and better rehabilitation is probably the key. Most usually they are people with mental health and/or drug problems, crime, unemployment and very poor education. The terrorists involved in the French terrorist attacks were not pious bearded jihadist Muslims, but lowlifes whose life revolved around crime, prostitutes, drugs and alcohol. Most became radicalised in prison, or saw it as the only way to get revenge towards the society.
No!
Infact you have all profils. That's the problem.
Most terrorists, according to the World Bank are above the average, often well educated, from the middle-class, far from being poor, with normal or high education background.
Ok, some were not and have been radicalised in prison but most of them are not.

Old 10-20-2016, 04:46 PM

7,501 posts, read 6,293,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bordeaux33 View Post
These people are fully integrated which is not the case with Muslims who are yet arrived much earlier. Islam in the Western world is a matter that should not be overlooked.
these people are fully integrated because the country welcomed them with open arms. Don't think backwards. If we don't want the refugees, for sure they will have the highest difficulty to integrate, no doubt about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe