Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2010, 03:21 PM

21 posts, read 56,517 times

Advertisements

I don't know, but it seems from many of the comments I read on here among other places around the net and elsewhere, with some of the things I find many women saying about bald men, it's surprising and aittlle shocking frankly. I don't mean for this to sound like a silly question or anything, it's straight from my heart. But some of the posts to be honest got to me alittle, about how some people feel over something so trivial like hairloss/baldness. I really feel for any and all people going through or suffering with hairloss for whatever reason!! I am just stunned at some of the mean comments I have read. It's to the point where I find myself asking this sort of question. Do many women utterly hate and despise bald men? I just have to ask because it's been on my mind. Please forgive me if this sounds aittle wierd, but I just have to ask. Every human being is special and has so much to offer. I would just like to know whats up with some of these comments you know?!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2010, 03:26 PM

3,430 posts, read 4,337,479 times
I don't find bald men attractive AT ALL. It doesn't mean I hate them as people. I just find them very unattractive.

Old 10-12-2010, 03:27 PM

2,788 posts, read 5,092,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxx8181 View Post
I don't know, but it seems from many of the comments I read on here among other places around the net and elsewhere, with some of the things I find many women saying about bald men, it's surprising and aittlle shocking frankly. I don't mean for this to sound like a silly question or anything, it's straight from my heart. But some of the posts to be honest got to me alittle, about how some people feel over something so trivial like hairloss/baldness. I really feel for any and all people going through or suffering with hairloss for whatever reason!! I am just stunned at some of the mean comments I have read. It's to the point where I find myself asking this sort of question. Do many women utterly hate and despise bald men? I just have to ask because it's been on my mind. Please forgive me if this sounds aittle wierd, but I just have to ask. Every human being is special and has so much to offer. I would just like to know whats up with some of these comments you know?!

Bald men are so sexy...especially with goatees..Love bald men..

Old 10-12-2010, 03:28 PM

3,052 posts, read 4,306,249 times
Women are individuals, predisposed to having an appetite for various things. I know my aunt thinks a bald head is sexy.

What women generally deride are men who hold on to a few strands of errant hair in apparent denial of their situation.

I do prefer hair myself.

Old 10-12-2010, 03:34 PM

Love the combover. Guys please stop the insanity. No one has a part halfway down their ear. We can tell you are bald. You are not folling anyone. You too Donald Trump. With all your money you would think you could afford a hair transplant

Old 10-12-2010, 03:41 PM

XXbabechick, But would a bald head on a guy be a dealbreaker to you assuming he had other good qualities. I know it's one thing to have a preference, but a totally different thing to make something a no go or dealbreaker.

Last edited by xxxx8181; 10-12-2010 at 03:51 PM..

Old 10-12-2010, 03:56 PM

8,411 posts, read 39,264,921 times
When guys don't care about ugly chicks we will stop caring about ugly dudes.

Seriously. You get what you serve. Bald is only bad when it is the highlight to the middle age frumpy spread. I hate bald frumps or any frump for that matter. But there are plenty of bald hotties.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o5uKksR6EU

Exercise your strong points. Don't whine about your weak ones. I think JS is hotter than a lot of dudes with hair.

Old 10-12-2010, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redjan1225 View Post
I think it totally depends on the man, the rest of his features, his style, how he carries himself, etc. Examples below:

Attractive:

Not:

Neither one of them are attractive.

Old 10-12-2010, 04:13 PM

"Pitt transplant", No whining going on here!!!!, I am just asking thats all. I always look at the ladies character and thats whats important to me....

Old 10-12-2010, 04:16 PM

50,378 posts, read 63,993,273 times
I don't really like the shaved head thing. I don't mind bald if a guy owns it, but a toupee? No way. I guess what I'm saying is, I like a man who is secure with his head. To me, there's not much difference in the guy who shaves his head and the toupee guy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty