Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2011, 08:52 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,724,589 times

Advertisements

I fished these new ties out of L & T over the weekend. Took me about 3 hours to finalize my selection

Inadvertently, the price tag turned up and I blanked it out to avoid unnecessary commentary.

My favourite one of the four is the blue one with the tiny corrugated stripes, it's amazing with my white shirt. Simply up there

Got the burgundy for the pink shirts, brown for my brown shirt and the last one, it's a pretty one, like the tiny coloured pearls a lot, it looks better in real life, white shirt would go best.

This will be the style of the month. All of them range between 2.5 and 3". My favourite one is 2.5

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7148/6...9b78d01c_o.jpg
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2011, 08:55 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,401,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError View Post
Pun intended?
Hahahaha!!! Tried to rep ya!!! <----tears of laughter by the way!!!!

Old 12-01-2011, 09:22 PM

1,067 posts, read 1,740,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommodonahue View Post
Ah, it starts - those that respond get sucked into the black hole that is Treasured Jewels postings..
i was jst an opinion $40 dollars for any shirt is too much and nordstorm is a white place

Old 12-01-2011, 10:08 PM

184 posts, read 702,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyhan View Post
like your colourful skirt~~~~~
actually, it's a belt.

Old 12-01-2011, 11:14 PM

2,117 posts, read 5,369,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreasuredJewel View Post
i was jst an opinion $40 dollars for any shirt is too much and nordstorm is a white place
It's funny you say that. I actually have a photo of myself at Nordstrom, from five years ago.

Those walls are definitely white. You're 100% correct, never noticed how white it is in there. Judging by the reaction from the man behind me, the white must be too much for him - seems like he'll have to get out of there.

edit: this is no longer my 'style'. I don't own any T-shirts with brands or sayings on them anymore.

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/229562_7386448090_577938090_354087_7735_n.jpg (broken link)

Old 12-02-2011, 05:26 AM

1,067 posts, read 1,740,033 times
Quote:
It's funny you say that. I actually have a photo of myself at Nordstrom, from five years ago.

Those walls are definitely white. You're 100% correct, never noticed how white it is in there. Judging by the reaction from the man behind me, the white must be too much for him - seems like he'll have to get out of there.

edit: this is no longer my 'style'. I don't own any T-shirts with brands or sayings on them anymore.
lol you dressed like a metrosexual, still do in a way i never been in nordstorm he looks lost and out of place there the store is white i never hear black people talking about nordstorm plus there stuff is expensive. he looks cute as far as i can tell

Old 12-02-2011, 05:49 AM

19,717 posts, read 20,250,128 times
Quote:

lmfao

Old 12-02-2011, 07:27 AM

5,258 posts, read 9,143,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
I fished these new ties out of L & T over the weekend. Took me about 3 hours to finalize my selection

Inadvertently, the price tag turned up and I blanked it out to avoid unnecessary commentary.

My favourite one of the four is the blue one with the tiny corrugated stripes, it's amazing with my white shirt. Simply up there

Got the burgundy for the pink shirts, brown for my brown shirt and the last one, it's a pretty one, like the tiny coloured pearls a lot, it looks better in real life, white shirt would go best.

This will be the style of the month. All of them range between 2.5 and 3". My favourite one is 2.5

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7148/6...9b78d01c_o.jpg
I LOVE the tie on the right!

Old 12-02-2011, 07:52 AM

2,117 posts, read 5,369,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreasuredJewel View Post
lol you dressed like a metrosexual, still do in a way i never been in nordstorm he looks lost and out of place there the store is white i never hear black people talking about nordstorm plus there stuff is expensive. he looks cute as far as i can tell
Well, since you're poor I doubt you've been out of state. Important because Alabama doesn't have Nordstrom. I guess Nordstrom need to change the color to black, white must not be good for sales in Alabama.

Nordstrom?s first Alabama store canceled - Puget Sound Business Journal

Edit: I'm not longer metrosexual as I do not wear T-Shirts anymore. /end sarcasm

(I'm getting sucked in, damnit. This is for my own entertainment)

Old 12-02-2011, 08:37 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,724,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda0808 View Post
I LOVE the tie on the right!
It looks much better in real, with the fabric bulging out like pearls within little squares. It also helps form the perfect knot. Some ties are terrible at the knot area. This one works like a charm

Goes well with greyish pants and darker argyle socks with a touch of red in the pattern.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty