Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2012, 06:27 PM

2,765 posts, read 3,630,321 times

Advertisements

Ladies, do you like body jewlery? I personally love to see a beautiful woman wearing body jewlery like toe rings and ankle bracelets. I think it makes them look even more beautiful and I dont think it has to be an age issue. What do you think?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2012, 06:38 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,632,033 times
I don't wear any jewelry and haven't in years. It only takes getting electrocuted by a car battery once

Plus, I just don't like jewelry, never really have. I guess I'm one of the odd girls out

I will say that many women can make it look really good, though.

Old 08-02-2012, 07:24 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,364,652 times
I wear one ring and wear earrings sometimes.

Old 08-02-2012, 08:32 PM

2,094 posts, read 3,655,412 times
No body jewelry for me.No way.

Old 08-02-2012, 09:33 PM

3,734 posts, read 4,547,427 times
I only wear regular jewelry like earrings, bracelets, necklaces and rings.

No toe rings, belly button rings, or ankle bracelets for me.

Old 08-03-2012, 07:36 AM

5,258 posts, read 9,143,624 times
I wear toe rings every now and then if I'm wearing sandals. However, I'm a huge fan of bellybutton rings and I wear one almost every day.

Old 08-03-2012, 07:50 AM

13,496 posts, read 18,195,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1orlando View Post
Ladies, do you like body jewlery? I personally love to see a beautiful woman wearing body jewlery like toe rings and ankle bracelets. I think it makes them look even more beautiful and I dont think it has to be an age issue. What do you think?
Toes and toenails are often the ugliest part of the human body. I think a woman ought to give both a very critical look before adding attention-getting jewelry or polish to them. I have seen attractive women with toenails painted a shrill red or green or worst, black, and then realized that they had really ugly toes and nails. Poor creature!

Might never have noticed otherwise.

On the other hand, ankle bracelets and toe rings or toenail polish are attractive....but only on attractive toes.

Old 08-03-2012, 08:18 AM

3,516 posts, read 6,783,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevxu View Post
Toes and toenails are often the ugliest part of the human body. I think a woman ought to give both a very critical look before adding attention-getting jewelry or polish to them. I have seen attractive women with toenails painted a shrill red or green or worst, black, and then realized that they had really ugly toes and nails. Poor creature!

On the other hand, ankle bracelets and toe rings or toenail polish are attractive....but only on attractive toes.
But...they're feet! We all walk around on them all day, often confined in shoes pushing them into unnatural shapes. How can you expect feet to be pretty??

I happen to love black polish on my toes, particularly in the summer. It gives an unexpected anti-beach bunny look.

And until men start cleaning up or covering up the talons I've seen on them, you don't really have room to criticize our polish color.

Old 08-03-2012, 08:22 AM

2,765 posts, read 3,630,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevxu View Post

I can definitely appreciate this point of view, yes I agree, I have a great appreciation for the female body and I applaud any woman who can wear body jewlery. I think it denotes confidence and a strong woman.

Old 08-05-2012, 08:50 AM

484 posts, read 854,915 times
i wear body chains when appropriate. I also wear a waist/belly chain with a bikini. I also wear ankle bracelets
guys love them and women are always approaching me about them.

here is one company that has a great assortment

Harem® Lily Body Chain

Last edited by Peerage; 08-05-2012 at 09:00 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty