Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2013, 10:35 PM

10,137 posts, read 17,484,012 times

Advertisements

Nothing..........of course.

But seriously I like brunettes with red dresses and not too much makeup. Push up bra works nice too.If you got tats cover them up, if possible. Hubba Hubba this works for me. And Megan can show her tats cuz she gots lots of assets.

Last edited by picmod; 01-10-2014 at 12:31 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2013, 11:33 PM

13,285 posts, read 15,308,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by josephkonrad View Post
Single most attractive thing a woman can wear (male POV)
Depends on the woman.
Depends on my mood.
Depends on the event.

Depends on a lot of things.

I find it quite strange that anyone is capable of giving an answer to this question

Old 05-30-2013, 11:39 PM

7,280 posts, read 10,954,215 times
Nothing but lipstick.

Easy to do, nothing to take off, truth in advertising and instant gratification for both parties.

Old 05-30-2013, 11:52 PM

588 posts, read 796,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainBiking View Post
The single most attractive thing:

Black stockings with that line in the back of them. When your lady wears those she means business... wink, wink.
-Cheers!
That's the correct answer. ...with a short skirt.

Old 05-31-2013, 01:47 AM

7,321 posts, read 6,928,039 times
I don't know why ths bothers me ,but watching females from behind,not staring at their behind,but looking at how tight their close fit them,proving the overhanging fat just above the bra under the arm pit.
Once in a while I see a woman that wears clothes the actually fit her by a 360 view, that says volumes to me .
Even skinny girls can have over hanging fat bulging there , it only means they are wearing the wrong bra.
The same goes for panties .
Wearing panties that are plainly too small or the wrong style, emphsizes the bulge .
I know you want to look thinner but lieing to your self doesn't help.
Bikini panties especially when they are too tight are like xray vision you can see the distortion.(not impressive)
Full bottom panties work better for those the plainly have a less definition . I don't now how else to put it.
Those that already have good definition, the thong or french cut work OK.
Another issue is arms /wings ,don't know how else to put it.
Nice looking arms speak of some one that is active and flexable ,healthy. they don't need to be muscular , just not fabby.
Leggs are a big issue but like arms ,their shape reflect health. Muscle tone in the calf in particular.
I am an artist , mostly faces on paper using pensil only.
I realize that there is a lot of stress in the world and woment have it as hard as any one, may be worse in some ways.
While a person can't help the face their given they can control their attitude, and the plastic smile may win the desperate or drunk , but a genuine smile knowing your worth something, can even take a face coverd in lines can bring warmth.
I see lots of women, that at the last muinet decided to do something about their condition and then aI see others that have been dilligently maintaining them selves.
Good habbits are easier to maintain as a life style not as a whim.
I value currosity and intelligence and honesty.

Old 05-31-2013, 03:15 AM

580 posts, read 965,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by josephkonrad View Post
My vote goes to the SKIRT although high heels and earrings are near the top.
I like a good sun dress myself. Or something glamorous like a flowing gown. I also like a good business suit ie. a coat, a white shirt and black dress or something the first lady would wear. Then again, there are some women out there who can make even a paper bag look good so eye of the beholder type of thing.

My favorite thing for a woman to wear is confidence and strength.

Old 05-31-2013, 03:33 PM

28,115 posts, read 63,680,034 times
A smile...

Old 06-01-2013, 01:45 AM

580 posts, read 965,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrarunner View Post
A smile...
YES to this. Smiles are always in style.

Old 06-02-2013, 09:11 AM

808 posts, read 1,878,936 times
A towel.

Old 06-02-2013, 12:07 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,883,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Actually...it depends on your body type. I've talked to people who think those outfits can be desperate or slutty if you have big boobs, or a big butt, or an hourglass figure etc.

Hell, I got told I looked slutty while wearing a knee length pencil skirt with a dress shirt buttoned up to my collarbones.
Superho!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty