Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2014, 01:04 PM

2,222 posts, read 3,601,876 times

Advertisements

Generally, women don't seem to like men talking about their physiques.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2014, 01:11 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,659,574 times
Vilified? I have never heard that one before anywhere.

Old 03-16-2014, 01:19 PM

5,751 posts, read 10,379,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgianbelle View Post
It COULD be those of us who are tired of men having conversations with our chests. Look at my eyes when I am speaking to you. This has been happening to me since I was a preteen, and it is not flattering. It is something that makes me feel like an object, not a person. Liking big boobs should be a personal preference that is kept to oneself. Then, who would know, and who would care?
That happens to me all the time too (and to most women I think). It doesn't bother me because I'll immediately chalk them up as idiots with low control and extricate myself from those guys/conversations or simply say, "Eyes up here buddy" or take advantage of their distraction. I have already said that the smart man admires boobs quietly. My hubby was one of the few men who didn't compliment/overtly check out my body in the early stages of the relationship. That was very smart.

Men treating you like an object is their problem (and potential demise), but you feeling like an object is within your control and can be immediately addressed by 1) leaving 2) speaking up 3) judging them as complete idiots and managing the situation to your advantage. It is unlikely we will change man's natural instinct to admire (sometimes very overtly/crassly) our boobs.

Old 03-16-2014, 01:52 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times
Are women vilified because they say they like big C**Ks ?

Old 03-16-2014, 01:55 PM

6,706 posts, read 5,937,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 944Marine View Post
TYour typical fat white joe schmoe? Look creep, I'm more than my body, what a disgusting idiot.
But typical fat black joe schmoes and fat Asian joe schmoes and fat Hispanic joe schmoes are OK?

Me, I have a preference for breasts that make milk regardless of size; in other words, do what nature designed them to do i.e. feed babies. What's the use of having large mammaries that don't work?

Males who focus obsessively on female breasts ("the bigger the better") are products of mass media behavior programming.

Probably, our primitive ancestors didn't have a whole lot of excess body fat, so breasts wouldn't have been very large, and of course females had to do a lot of physical work so had plenty of pectoral and shoulder/arm muscles. Wouldn't be very attractive to most males today.

When are men going to wear clothing that reveals some portion of their penises? Then will women be looking down all the time, sizing and comparing one male's organ with another's?

Old 03-16-2014, 02:35 PM

13,754 posts, read 13,326,193 times
Nothing wrong with liking them. Just don't bore the rest of us by talking about it.

Old 03-16-2014, 03:26 PM

781 posts, read 737,012 times
Didn't you know? Men are considered inherently guilty. It's feminism's version of "original sin".

Old 03-16-2014, 03:30 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,931,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Are women vilified because they say they like big C**Ks ?
Women don't say that. Most don't even think that. It's men's insecurity that causes them to think women prefer big ones.

Old 03-16-2014, 03:38 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,846,967 times
Have you ever noticed that when you are trying to carry on a conversation with a woman who has big boobs and a low cut top on, no matter HOW HARD YOU TRY you can not keep your eyes focused on her eyes ? It is if your eyes have a mind of their own, they keep dropping down and you have to force them back up again before you are caught. I have often wondered "Did she see me taking that peek ?

Next time you are talking with a woman like that, try it, believe me, you will not be able to maintain eye contact.

Don

Old 03-16-2014, 03:42 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,931,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Have you ever noticed that when you are trying to carry on a conversation with a woman who has big boobs and a low cut top on, no matter HOW HARD YOU TRY you can not keep your eyes focused on her eyes ? It is if your eyes have a mind of their own, they keep dropping down and you have to force them back up again before you are caught. I have often wondered "Did she see me taking that peek ?

Next time you are talking with a woman like that, try it, believe me, you will not be able to maintain eye contact.

Don
lol What I've noticed is that the guys who are trying to be good guys, trying to do the right thing, will keep eye contact, but when they think you're not looking, like if you glance away, they'll take a peek. Whether you're wearing a low cut top or not, whether your boobs are big or not. If they like you, they're interested in your boobs, size doesn't matter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty