Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2014, 06:36 PM

400 posts, read 576,458 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFresh View Post
There's this fragrance I keep smelling on all women. Perhaps I should end up asking at they're wearing?

It's hard to describe, smells like sweet musk? I'm not sure thats the proper term, but there's definitely a certain a lot of young Caucasian women wear when going to bars/nightclubs.

Anyway, it smells great. Help me ID it.
I have no idea what's popular amongst the party crowd now since I don't go out anymore but most younger women usually buy their fragrances at department stores and Sephora so start out there and have fun sniffing. I do know of one popular frangrance I smell everywhere, Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2014, 06:48 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,904,236 times
Dkny be-delious
Clinique-happy/happy heart
Holister
American eagle-me
Dior
Bath and bodyworks fall scents
Coco channel
Coach poppy
Viva la juicy

Old 09-28-2014, 11:33 AM

2,633 posts, read 4,055,764 times
FreshFresh, your description is still vague, and can apply to several fragrances out there. My best guess, however, would be Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle, or Dior's Miss Dior (Cherie), which are very popular with the young ladies. Other fragrances not mentioned include (but aren't limited to): Versace's Bright Crystal, Gucci's Gucci II, Dior's J'Adore, Victoria's Secret Very Sexy (and its variations)... .

One could head to the nearest Sephora, Ulta, or Beauty section in major department stores, and ask which fragrances are most popular amongst the younger ladies...or ask the ladies themselves.

Old 09-30-2014, 02:38 AM

1 posts, read 957 times
Hello by Harvey Prince is one of the best perfume, i have ever smelled. Its a long lasting, fresh & remind me of the fairyland.

Old 09-30-2014, 02:45 PM

16,080 posts, read 21,184,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by apexgds View Post
There's no way you're smelling the same perfume on all women.
I dunno...she said young women, so....
Do you remember when all young women smelled like Love's Baby Soft, then it seemed like everyone wore Charlie, later they all smelled like Vanilla Fields, and all young men smelled like Axe, ughhh. So I think if the crowd OP is hanging around (in the bars and clubs?) is young enough it's very possible that a lot of them are all using the same scent .

Old 09-30-2014, 07:36 PM

256 posts, read 343,154 times
Could be victoria's secrets many fragrances, they are very popular too.

Old 10-01-2014, 11:14 AM

11,113 posts, read 19,564,135 times
Does anyone like Ralph Lauren's "Romance"?

Old 10-04-2014, 01:35 AM

8 posts, read 11,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFresh View Post
There's this fragrance I keep smelling on all women. Perhaps I should end up asking at they're wearing?

It's hard to describe, smells like sweet musk? I'm not sure thats the proper term, but there's definitely a certain a lot of young Caucasian women wear when going to bars/nightclubs.

Anyway, it smells great. Help me ID it.
Ask the woman directly if you smell it again to find what kind of perfume she wears.

Old 10-04-2014, 01:41 AM

19,969 posts, read 30,257,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Dkny be-delious
Clinique-happy/happy heart
Holister
American eagle-me
Dior
Bath and bodyworks fall scents
Coco channel
Coach poppy
Viva la juicy
with a name like Viva la Juicy it's got to be good

Old 10-04-2014, 08:30 AM

1,429 posts, read 2,421,995 times
Viva la Juicy smells cheap to me...perhaps because it is everywhere.
Are girls wearing Marc Jacobs still? It smells wonderful and it was very popular several years ago.
DKNY Cashmere Mist is my favorite!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty