Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-04-2015, 09:30 AM

12,054 posts, read 23,368,033 times

Advertisements

I always used to get my eyebrows colored when I got my hair done. Some stylists charge for that, even though they don't have to mix another color. There is also the problem with the color dripping. I have also purchased the different coloring wands for eyebrows, but still not happy.

Here is what I am now doing and am very pleased. I bought fanci-full for about $4. Pour a small amount into a clean container that you are not using for food (I just use the tops of items that I am discarding--just make sure it is clean), take a Q-tip and dip in the color. Apply to eyebrows. I keep dipping and applying until I get the look that I want.

Since fanci-full washes off, you can wash out the container and save it; pour what is leftover back into the bottle.

I find that I get better coverage and it does not look fake like some of the products.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2015, 02:34 PM

324 posts, read 331,645 times
Refectocil is a pro product used for brow /lash tint you can order it on amazon its mixed with peroxide you can order that also, or just buy a big bottle of 1% at any store in first aid section same thing. Apply with q tip , wash of 10 min. Later. Thats what is used in salons for tints. That tube will last a year I suggest brown for brows as it is dark not many can do jet black without looking strange....

Old 05-04-2015, 04:20 PM

324 posts, read 331,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allsunny View Post
Refectocil is a pro product used for brow /lash tint you can order it on amazon its mixed with peroxide you can order that also, or just buy a big bottle of 1% at any store in first aid section same thing. Apply with q tip , wash of 10 min. Later. Thats what is used in salons for tints. That tube will last a year I suggest brown for brows as it is dark not many can do jet black without looking strange....

Sorry its 3% sold in professional and same for hydrogen peroxide antiseptic 3%

Old 05-04-2015, 04:57 PM

17,550 posts, read 39,177,121 times
I just use Godefroy brow tint with great results. Very easy, and lasts longer than hair dye.

Old 05-04-2015, 05:27 PM

4,575 posts, read 5,197,286 times
Sounds interesting. I gave up on eyebrow colors long ago because they always look bad. Like clown make-up.

I got some make-up done professionally once, and she tried to add color to the brows, but once again, didn't look good. My hair is blonde, but my brows and lashes are white. And my skin has no color in it at all, so the slightest coloring seems too dark.

But I could try something like that. I wanted to dye my hair a nice red at one point, but the brows kept me from doing that. So I just opted to get red streaks, which looked nice I thought.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty