Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-12-2008, 05:20 AM

3 posts, read 15,660 times

Advertisements

Have you heard about the news? Ornella Muti launches her first jewels collection in Cannes, on 16th of May, on Movies Festival. The first jewel is a bracelet with handcuffs and description in Manipuri "free me, if you love me...." I've heard that the bracelet will be distributed only via Networking, because she (Ornella) wants to be more close to her fans, consumers, clients, and decided to promote and distribute its jewelry collection by the new and advanced way ....
I've also heard that the bracelet has been presented on Tribecca's festival in NY at the end of April and already has had a big success (some movies stars were wearing it, during the gala ceremony)...
Attached Thumbnails
Ornella Muti's first jewels collection-save-date-cannes.jpg   Ornella Muti's first jewels collection-save-date-new-york.jpg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2008, 12:21 AM

Default Ornella Muti launched her first jewels collection on Cannes Festival

Have you already seen photos from Cannes Festival? Ornella Muti was splendid and with new boyfriend!!!
By the way, in the middle of June Ornella (who`s mother is Estonian) will present her new collection in Riga, Tallin, Vilnius. Personally!!!
I've heard that the bracelet will be distributed only via http://www.ornella-muti.com (broken link)

Old 05-26-2008, 07:31 AM

27,342 posts, read 27,395,534 times
Never heard of her.

Old 06-16-2008, 12:20 AM

Ornella Muti, one of the most glamorous Italian actresses. Ornella declared that being actress is not her only talent. She is also a great designer. It was confirmed on Tribecca`s festival in New York and Movies Festival in Cannes, where new collection was successfully presented. And on 28-29 of June Ornella is going to present it during her Baltic tour which becomes in Riga!
You can learn more from Ornella Muti – Official site (http://www.ornella-muti.com - broken link) ? and you can also buy the first jewel there: its normal price is 249 EUR, but if you buy through recommendation, the price is 30% less, so, you buy at 198 EUR! The sales start on 14-15th of June ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty