Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas > Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers
 [Register]
Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers Northwest Arkansas
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-23-2011, 10:28 AM

8 posts, read 17,880 times

Advertisements

Is there a source for reviews of contractor's in the Northwest AR area? We're moving here and have a need for several contractor services such as Painting, Electical, Plumbing, Carpentry, etc. and have no idea who is good/reputable.
Is anyone familiar with Angie's List? Is there something like that here in NWA, other than just the Better Business Bureau?
Also - any recommendations based on personal experience would be appreciated. We're moving to the Garfield area.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2011, 07:30 AM

77,771 posts, read 105,005,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR Mark View Post
Is there a source for reviews of contractor's in the Northwest AR area? We're moving here and have a need for several contractor services such as Painting, Electical, Plumbing, Carpentry, etc. and have no idea who is good/reputable.
Is anyone familiar with Angie's List? Is there something like that here in NWA, other than just the Better Business Bureau?
Also - any recommendations based on personal experience would be appreciated. We're moving to the Garfield area.
I have heard pros and cons about Angies list, so don't know how much I would trust them, it is worth checking anyway. The BBB isn't a very good source either. Again, there was a time when the organization meant something, not so anymore. I would recommend you talk to your realtor. They usually are the most reliable.

Nita

Old 06-24-2011, 08:17 AM

1,279 posts, read 4,779,460 times
I don't think Angie's list operates here. If you have someone in mind, goggling their name is alwaysa good idea, you'll find some reviews.

We've been fortunate not to need to many repair and construction people, but I can highly recommend Steve's Plumbing. Had them out twice for emergencies, they came exactly when they said they would and didn;t charge more than the call out- fee despite doing minor repair.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas > Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers
View detailed profiles of: