Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas > Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers
 [Register]
Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers Northwest Arkansas
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-31-2013, 09:08 AM

3 posts, read 9,375 times

Advertisements

Does anyone know where I can take a Spanish class? I think it is too late to enroll at a college or adult school.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2013, 04:58 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,711,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgibob View Post
Does anyone know where I can take a Spanish class? I think it is too late to enroll at a college or adult school.
should have answered this sooner, you are right, it is too late to register for a class. I would suggest you talk to the library and see if they have any ideas, otherwise you can probably pick take one next semester at the CC or maybe an adult center. We used to have all kinds of classes here in BV. They have been pretty much discontinued.

Old 09-11-2013, 11:02 PM

5 posts, read 13,947 times
I can help you with your Spanish lessons. I need to know what level are you in with your Spanish. Let me know if you still need some. I live in Bentonville area inbox please if you still interested.

Old 09-12-2013, 05:23 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,711,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duran123 View Post
I can help you with your Spanish lessons. I need to know what level are you in with your Spanish. Let me know if you still need some. I live in Bentonville area inbox please if you still interested.
Welcome to City Data, what a nice person you are to offer to help someone learn another language.

Old 09-14-2013, 01:45 PM

21 posts, read 35,444 times
I live in Springdale, and have seen numerous signs on bulletin boards where people are offering Spanish classes. I don't know where one is off the top of my head, unfortunately, but I don't think it would be hard to find a tutor.

My Spanish is very poor, but I've seen some improvement from watching subtitled Spanish language movies -- more improvement than I saw from taking two years of college level Spanish -- but that may not work for everyone.

Old 09-15-2013, 05:00 PM

3 posts, read 9,375 times
Thank you all for your input. I lived in Springdale and the only classes I heard about were ESL. In fact my wife took one of those for a while. Could not find Spanish though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas > Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers