Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas > Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers
 [Register]
Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers Northwest Arkansas
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2017, 05:53 PM

12 posts, read 12,579 times

Advertisements

I see that there are tones of panhandlers all over the place. They seem to even take shifts. What is the deal here. Are there that many people feeding the animals here?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2017, 06:30 PM

2,660 posts, read 1,557,161 times
Wake up, idiot - there are homeless panhandlers all over the country. And to call them animals makes me think you should just kill yourself, hatefull bastard.

Old 10-26-2017, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke944 View Post
Wake up, idiot - there are homeless panhandlers all over the country. And to call them animals makes me think you should just kill yourself, hatefull bastard.
You are not very bright, most if not all of these are con artists. And you fall for it. LMAO. Not from the deep end of the gene pool I see. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVZpzeCjaqc

Old 10-26-2017, 06:45 PM

Most of these are fake con artists who know how to dupe the stupid out of a buck. I have seen them in Florida but NWA they are like rats in a land fill. Good god every street corner someone holding a card board sign broke need money. I even saw one that said why lie I need a beer. At least that one was honest.

Old 10-26-2017, 06:49 PM

I see Rogers has a law you can not panhandle but they don't seem to enforce it. They need to be tougher on these rip offs.

Old 10-26-2017, 07:53 PM

1,187 posts, read 1,329,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightswhosaynei View Post
I see that there are tones of panhandlers all over the place. They seem to even take shifts. What is the deal here. Are there that many people feeding the animals here?
So 9 days ago you posted that you were looking to move to NWA are you already here?

Also not sure where you came from but there are panhandlers everywhere.

TROLL ALERT! You obviously just came here to bash NWA

Old 10-27-2017, 06:05 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,756,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightswhosaynei View Post
I see Rogers has a law you can not panhandle but they don't seem to enforce it. They need to be tougher on these rip offs.
Don;t like them, don't donate to their cause. I have seen fewer panhandlers here than in almost anyplace I have lived or visited. Maybe you need to be thinking of living in some remote place where there are no people: then you wouldn't have to worry. Ok, so off the interstates there are a few, waiting for a handout. WE just ignore them. If anyone wants to give them a buck or two, it isn't hurting you or me.

I am not sure what your agenda is, but certainly you have one.

By the way, 10 days ago you were thinking of moving to Bella Vista and now you are living here. Boy was that a fast move. Where in Bella Vista have you seen one panhandler?

Old 10-27-2017, 07:19 AM

7,891 posts, read 11,413,575 times
Here is the way you help those asking for money for food. Keep a brown paper bag in your car, put a sandwich and apple in there to offer that if they take it maybe there needed food if not well.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas > Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers