Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas > Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers
 [Register]
Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers Northwest Arkansas
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-18-2020, 04:43 AM

2,725 posts, read 2,231,023 times

Advertisements

Is there a predicted date of completion for the I-49 construction in and around Bella Vista? Also are there any predicted plans of growth (shopping, restaurants, etc.) at the new intersections on the West side of Bella Vista.

I am looking at some houses that are at the dead end of Hwy 549. There is nothing out that way yet, but I am wondering how long it would be.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2020, 05:17 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,897,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reubenray View Post
Is there a predicted date of completion for the I-49 construction in and around Bella Vista? Also are there any predicted plans of growth (shopping, restaurants, etc.) at the new intersections on the West side of Bella Vista.

I am looking at some houses that are at the dead end of Hwy 549. There is nothing out that way yet, but I am wondering how long it would be.
The next phase should be opened in a very short time and completion not too far away. I am sure someone has a predicted date within the next year or so. The original hold up had to do with Mo having the funds to finish the project. Well actually, originally it was Ar that didn't have the funds. Then it was MO. Thay are working very hard to complete the project. Yes, rumorw are, ther will be businesses opening up when the bypass is complete.

Old 09-18-2020, 06:36 AM

231 posts, read 382,763 times
Looked it up on Tuesday, completion date at end of 2021. May allow traffic before that if no delays. I have not heard of any growth plans. There will be some but will take time.

Old 09-18-2020, 07:28 AM

108 posts, read 95,314 times
Like just about every other freeway exit, there will eventually be a gas station and fast food restaurant. As far as a full blown shopping center, some developer may think it worthwhile if the surrounding population can support it. Right now it seems there is a very large area cleared and leveled adjacent to the NE of the exit - much larger than what would be needed for a gas stop... but I have no idea whats going on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas > Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers