Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas > Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers
 [Register]
Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers Northwest Arkansas
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-11-2022, 09:52 PM

425 posts, read 505,477 times

Advertisements

Hello y’all. NWA City Data has been rather quite here lately. Hope everyone is doing well. Wanted to wish everyone on here an early Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Life here is Bella Vista is still good. I don’t like all the new homes being built, and I still very much dislike our antiquated POA, but it’s still a great place to live. The I-49 completion has helped with traffic on 71, and it’s now a joy to drive. We have a new restaurant in Bella Vista, called Shredders. It’s on 71 next to the Bella Vista museum. They have wood fired pizza, burgers, steak tacos, salmon, filet, etc.. The food is very good overall. The pizza is outstanding and reasonably priced. This is a big deal for BV, as we have very little restaurant options (other than the POA owned club house restaurants).

Bike trail building continues in the area. I lost track of how many miles of trails we have just in Bella Vista now.. over 100 miles for sure, could be approaching 150? I’ve learned to embrace the trails. I enjoy them. I have a mountain bike, but I much prefer to walk the trails, and I do that often. The trails have exposed little hidden water falls, caves, bluffs and other scenery that would have otherwise never been assessable (unless you are into bushwacking).

Home prices here are still through the roof. Bidding wars have subsided for the most part, and houses aren’t selling overnight, but for now it’s still a sellers market. I suspect BV (and Bentonville areas) will start to cool off some in the coming months, but not as fast as other parts of the country. I don’t think we will see a bubble burst, but I do believe a correction is on the horizon.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2022, 06:27 AM

2,706 posts, read 2,207,814 times
I completely agree about all of the new houses being built. When I got my place over a year and half ago I thought I would be the only one in this section. But there are three houses in different phases being built. One is complete and for sale, one is in the framing stage and it will be rented (ugh) and the third just started clearing the 2 lots. I am glad I bought the adjoining lot.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Old 12-13-2022, 08:28 AM

12,858 posts, read 16,862,536 times
Merry Christmas everyone. Moved from Fayetteville 13 years ago and sure miss the area, the people and MY Hogs!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas > Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers