Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Fine Arts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-01-2011, 10:02 PM

1 posts, read 1,653 times

Advertisements

Dear Sir/Lady:

Thanks for receiving my mail, I am Leo, From China Frame & Picture Association, it's my great pleasure to invite you to visit the 6th China (Shenzhen) International Frame & Picture Exhibition ,which will be hold on June 17th-19TH 2011 in the Venue:Shenzhen Convention& Exhibition Center.
For more information,please visit the website: China(Shenzhen) International Frame & Decorative Painting Exhibition-biggest frame exhibition in the South China | picture frames|photo frames|mirror frames|decoration paintings|Shenzhen exhibition|Molding|frame exhibition|The 6th China(Shenzhen) Int (http://huakuang2007.cn/index.asp - broken link)

As you know, the Frame & Picture Exhibition in Guangzhou is the only wholesale trade show that features an unparalleled selection of frame and picture. There are 50% of the Chinese Frame & Picture of manufacturing in Shenzhen and surrounding areas. Whether you are looking for the newest collections from your favourite established brands or one-of-a-kind creations from local designers, you will find everything you need at the Frame & Picture Exhibition. Visiting this Exhibition is the best way to see the season's newest products. The sectionalized layout is fantastic. It's a convenient and efficient approach for sourcing new products, and,it’s very exciting for you to see a truly unique selection of products that you cannot see at any other show.

In order to thanks for your supporting for the Frame & Picture Industry, the 6th China (Shenzhen) International Frame & Picture Exhibition will be able to get visa for all visitors, we will apply an official invitation letter to you, and provide the four-star hotel free of charge during the show time in China, also can make appointment with manufacturer for you and free to lead you to visit their factories, welcome to visit.
Attached please find the SZ Frame & Picture show invitation letter and application for you, please fill the apply form up and send it to me, so that I can make you as the VIP visitor give you free entrance, apply discount five-star hotel and VIP services for you.

Please make reasonable arrangements for SZ Frame & Picture show, we are looking forward to meeting with you in June in Shenzhen. Please fill the apply form and send back to me.Wish you have a nice day!

Best Regards

Yours sincerely:
Leo

E-mail: [EMAIL="ruien610@hotmail.com"]ruien610@hotmail.com[/EMAIL]
[EMAIL="ruien610@gmail.com"]ruien610@gmail.com[/EMAIL]
MSN ID:ruien610@hotmail.com

Mobil: +86 15013168037
TEL:+86 20-85540037
FAX:+86 20-85556058
China(Shenzhen) International Frame & Decorative Painting Exhibition-biggest frame exhibition in the South China | picture frames|photo frames|mirror frames|decoration paintings|Shenzhen exhibition|Molding|frame exhibition|The 6th China(Shenzhen) Int (http://huakuang2007.cn/index.asp - broken link)
Reply Forward
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Fine Arts