Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2023, 10:19 AM

18,469 posts, read 8,292,857 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_n_Tenn View Post
That's racist
the areas white....and white kids are doing it......ROTFL

Old 02-01-2023, 11:21 AM

152 posts, read 130,964 times
all of you are racist. Never seen such a thing. Embarrassed to be a part of this.

Old 02-01-2023, 11:31 AM

14,968 posts, read 9,824,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneParty2022 View Post
all of you are racist. Never seen such a thing. Embarrassed to be a part of this.
Says the racist

Old 02-01-2023, 03:24 PM

3,445 posts, read 2,420,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaati View Post
You know all those kids whose parents are so happy with ParentPower and Freedom of Choice (for schools, not for women)? Yeah - they're the ones driving those cars. You can thank those parents for being such upstanding role models and bringing up such upstanding respectful children.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
go to the black areas in Miami...and it's black kids doing it
Quote:
Come to the 98% white area just outside the Villages - Lady Lake, Oxford, Fruitland Park, Leesburg. It's white teens and 20-somethings in pickup trucks doing it.
Quote:
so?....and in Hialeah the Cuban kids are doing it....in Overtown the black kids are doing it...in Little Haiti the Haitian kids are doing it....and in Homestead the Mexican/Central American kids are doing it

doesn't fit your white kids agenda though....it's a thing right now....everyone can do it if they want...and they are
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_n_Tenn View Post
That's racist
Quote:
the areas white....and white kids are doing it......ROTFL
As you can see - my first post had nothing to do with race. I didn't mention it, or imply it, or hint at it. It was about the Florida government devaluing education and parents who vote for those elected officials because they think that devaluing education, banning books, and educating their children is a good thing. Parents who just don't value good manners. Not white parents, not black parents, not brown parents. Parents. Not the black government, not the white government, not the brown government. The Florida government.

I have no white kids agenda. Corrie is the one who brought race into the conversation.

Old 02-01-2023, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Corrie is the one who brought race into the conversation.
of course I did.....all races do it....that means we all do it and race has nothing to do with it

you are the one all cranked to blame it on just "white" kids....if their parents are DeSantis supporters

Quote:
You know all those kids whose parents are so happy with ParentPower and Freedom of Choice (for schools, not for women)?
...so tell me, what's wrong with bringing race into it?....all people do it....even liberals

Last edited by Corrie22; 02-01-2023 at 03:53 PM..

Old 02-01-2023, 03:54 PM

152 posts, read 130,964 times
Quote:
As you can see - my first post had nothing to do with race. I didn't mention it, or imply it, or hint at it. It was about the Florida government devaluing education and parents who vote for those elected officials because they think that devaluing education, banning books, and educating their children is a good thing. Parents who just don't value good manners. Not white parents, not black parents, not brown parents. Parents. Not the black government, not the white government, not the brown government. The Florida government.

I have no white kids agenda. Corrie is the one who brought race into the conversation.
Thank you for clearing up. That was keeping me awake at night.

Old 02-01-2023, 04:54 PM

30,455 posts, read 21,298,747 times
Quote:
Come to the 98% white area just outside the Villages - Lady Lake, Oxford, Fruitland Park, Leesburg. It's white teens and 20-somethings in pickup trucks doing it.
I love red necks in pickups by heck. They sure try to stay even with me when i take off from a light dwight. I let em think they got me and BOOM i lay into it and do a WOT burst and leave em in the dust.

Old 02-01-2023, 04:57 PM

30,455 posts, read 21,298,747 times
Quote:
of course I did.....all races do it....that means we all do it and race has nothing to do with it

you are the one all cranked to blame it on just "white" kids....if their parents are DeSantis supporters

...so tell me, what's wrong with bringing race into it?....all people do it....even liberals
This thread is about racing jed. This crap with these fart cans stan has been going on since around 1992.

Old 02-01-2023, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKJ1988 View Post
This thread is about racing jed. This crap with these fart cans stan has been going on since around 1992.
I'm not the one that made it about race.....read up

....you're supposed to get rain again on Friday!! fingers crossed!

Old 02-01-2023, 05:07 PM

17,208 posts, read 15,428,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKJ1988 View Post
It's been going on since 4-banger Hondas, Toyotas and Nissans became wildly popular in the West, and became available as used vehicles for young adults and teenagers to drive around in. And they were good cars for kids to learn mechanics. Part of that includes goofing around with exhaust systems, intakes, stereos, etc. It's not a racial thing. It's across the board, and it will not go away, ever. Same with grown men going for straight pipes in their big burly V8s. Same with turbos and blow-off valves... "PSHHHHHH"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida