Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Lauderdale area
 [Register]
Fort Lauderdale area Broward County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-11-2013, 07:34 AM

50 posts, read 77,237 times

Advertisements

Just a word of warning Flanigans and Quarterdeck in Ft lauderdale are owned by the same people and they do not allow e cigs or vaping which is scientifically proven not to be harmful. In fact go to nearby Kellys Seafood, Raw Bar, Bravos etc and you wont even get a glance with an e cig... Go figure ! They say there is not enough research so I sent them some then they say people complain ( which I doubt) and I got no response after that ...I guess the x and y generation just has no tolerence for anything they do not understand unlike the Boomers. Ft Liquordale is a thing of the past. I drink alone now in my apt 2 blocks away or go to vape friendly establishements.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2013, 09:30 AM

4,346 posts, read 7,831,709 times
Bfd

Old 11-11-2013, 04:40 PM

17,316 posts, read 22,056,580 times
Both of those places suck anyway........Why not Southport across the street? I know they allow smoking on the patio out back by the dock.

I think the need to do it is the odd part of this thread. If you aren't smoking real cigarettes with the addicting nicotine then exactly what does the "vape" do for you? If you are almost to the point of quitting then why not just go 100%?

Old 11-12-2013, 06:02 AM

50 posts, read 77,237 times
Hi City Guy,

Nicotine is in the liquid you put in an e cigarette. I get mine from VIP Vapes on Cordova across the street from Quarterdeck. Vaping "juice" comes in tobacco flavors and fruit and spice flavors as well. When a person lays down the cigs they usually start with a tobacco flavor like I did at 38 mg nicotine. After starting to vape there is no edgy feeling making you want to smoke. The nicotine is absorbed through the tongue so no need to inhale into the lungs for 15 min to get it into the bloodstream. After a few puffs you have enough to satiate you for awhile. I now have went down to 12mg from 38mg and vape grape mostly. I will eventually go down to zero and quit. But for now I like to vape when I drive or have a drink. Thanks for asking...and hey it is saving lives everyday and it is so simple. What gets me is when people set regulations when they have no understand of something. Pier66 (High end highest rated restaurant in Lauderdale) allows ecigs so for me that means anywhere should. Thanks for asking !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Lauderdale area