Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Genealogy
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-09-2012, 05:54 AM

48 posts, read 107,687 times

Advertisements

Genetic Traitism

^^ There are a lot of misspellings in that article but whoever wrote it is a genius.

Old 02-09-2012, 08:34 AM

8,309 posts, read 38,804,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paiz View Post
Genetic Traitism

^^ There are a lot of misspellings in that article but whoever wrote it is a genius.
Your conclusion is a tad strong.

Old 02-09-2012, 10:31 AM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
UHMMMMMM! NOT!

First, the person starts off with the false undestanding that Chimps have the same facial features - not true - not only can they recognize their own differences but ours as well.

Second, no one brainwashed people to think about race - it has been around for a long long time and people usually come-up with it on their own based soely on phenotypic differences - it is just catergorization which can also be used to discriminate and justify hatred amongst groups in conflict.

Third, before this guy came along scientist already knew all humans come from a common ancestor and that the 18th century 'concept' of 'race' is false. Can this guy catch-up with the times please?

Fourth, he is a hypocrite, because he suggest that every time someone uses the word 'race' it reinforces the brainwashing program of the idea of race - yet he uses it throughout the article and in particular the white race when he tries to prove that they are descended from albinos later in the article.

He then launches form this base to discredit the idea of evolution yet gives it credit by adopting the clay theory - DUH! The only difference is, his unproven attempt to say, that GOD manipulated this clay in order to direct it to form human parts - YEAH OK Genius! The clay theory and the examples of human genetic oddities he sites only help to prove the theory of evolution not discredit it. Also, the clay theory is really an abiogensis theory - go figure - hence no need for a God.

Lastly, the whole diatribe on Albinism and the idea that the 'white' race came from two albinos is not true nor neccesary. The pathway for albinism is different than that which results in non-albinistic white skin - two completely different genetic pathways.

This whole thing smacks of similar crap heard on Black racist websites to somehow paint white people as inferior mutants - which I quess even if true would justify them being hated and killed off for the purpose of purifying the human race.

The one thing that he most likely got right was that all peoples were decended from Bushman type peoples.

This person really confuses and makes to many assumed infrences of many issues and therefore this whole article should be tossed.

Why is this even in this froum to begin with?????

Old 02-09-2012, 10:35 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,221,051 times
Quote:
Genetic Traitism

Please give me one reason I should read an article that does not include the name of the author. (Never mind that he/she does not support his/her conclusions.) It's laughable that anyone shoud be expected to give it any credence what's-so-ever.

Old 02-09-2012, 11:41 PM

9,724 posts, read 21,254,928 times
Literally LOL. Is this a joke?

Old 02-09-2012, 11:52 PM

1,591 posts, read 3,430,551 times
Quote:
Genetic Traitism

a comedic genius, maybe. Actually, not really.

Old 10-02-2013, 02:45 PM

1 posts, read 1,192 times
Mr Shiloh1 , you are walking around in an hypnotic state (brainwashed) and disconited from really if you believe I am a "Black racist". And why do you think I feel that pale skin people are inferior mutants. I never side that.

Old 10-02-2013, 03:24 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary30 View Post
Mr Shiloh1 , you are walking around in an hypnotic state (brainwashed) and disconited from really if you believe I am a "Black racist". And why do you think I feel that pale skin people are inferior mutants. I never side that.
Your a little late to this thread Gary. I never said you were a 'black racist' - I said that your diatribe was similar to them. Your article is full of errors and misunderstandings - scientific or otherwise.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Genealogy