Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-12-2015, 08:50 PM

3 posts, read 18,294 times

Advertisements

I am a white guy (French and German descent) and throughout my life I have lived in three major cities: San Francisco, Miami, and Atlanta. Even though I have dated women of various races, I have realized that I am most attracted to white women. Being blonde myself, I have a preference for blondes but I am okay with brunettes and redheads too.

The problem I found when I was in Atlanta and Miami was a lack of quality when it came to white girls vs girls of other races. White women in those cities were just not as numerous, especially those in the 22-30 age range. San Francisco had plenty of Asian girls, Atlanta plenty of black girls, and Miami plenty of latinas but I would like to know what cities would be the best for a guy that is attracted to white girls.

Any ideas?

Last edited by JMT; 04-13-2015 at 04:33 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2015, 08:51 PM

1,624 posts, read 2,035,072 times
Austin has some the best sexy pawgs around.

Old 04-12-2015, 08:51 PM

4,918 posts, read 6,464,617 times
Salt Lake City, I was shocked at how many hot blonde girls they had it was like Sweden, awesome place to visit as well.

Old 04-12-2015, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfoe View Post
I might be white but man oh man do I have a weakness for pawgs!

Old 04-12-2015, 08:53 PM

4,918 posts, read 6,464,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfoe View Post
That is a good one but Austin has a lot of hot Latino and Asian women as well, that city has a lot of hot women in general. I was shocked it was almost as good as cities like LA and Vegas and the women were more down to earth. Austin is a great place for a single guy, totally agree.

Old 04-12-2015, 08:54 PM

1,624 posts, read 2,035,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GustavsSon View Post
I might be white but man oh man do I have a weakness for pawgs!
Nothing like a laid back pawg that loves video games.

Old 04-12-2015, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKWildcat1981 View Post
Salt Lake City, I was shocked at how many hot blonde girls they had it was like Sweden, awesome place to visit as well.
I've heard Minneapolis is the same, I have a weakness for Scandinavian and German blondes, heck I'd even get with a Scottish blonde as well! Guess like attracts like, I am blonde and I prefer blondes as well. That said, any other cities that fit the bill of having a lot of hot blondes?

Old 04-12-2015, 10:01 PM

6,374 posts, read 5,484,053 times
We have plenty of blondes here in NC; and at least in the Research Triangle area; most of them are also well educated and have a good sense of humor and don't necessarily fall into that "dumb blonde" stereotype.

I tend to be much more attracted to brunette/dark haired girls though. I don't know why but I don't tend to be attracted to blondes. Maybe because my mom and sister are both blonde and I subconsciously link them to "blondeness"...ie...don't want to date a girl that reminds me of a family member. I used to date an East Indian girl and still have a thing for them as well.

Old 04-13-2015, 04:55 AM

60 posts, read 103,198 times
Portland, Denver, Minneapolis, and Austin are the ones that could come close to mind for me.

Old 04-13-2015, 06:32 AM

75 posts, read 89,804 times
Montana, somewhere in the midwest

I don't know

American women are not my thing, wether they're asian, white or black.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.