Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2014, 08:55 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,384,526 times

Advertisements

no that was the assertion of the women's movement in the 1970's and 1980s. that a genetically superior people would take over business and government and bring peace and harmony & prosperity. it did not happen. women are much better at warfare and conflict than men. they appear friendly and caring before they kill you. much better killers.

Last edited by Huckleberry3911948; 08-22-2014 at 09:42 PM..

Old 08-22-2014, 09:34 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,572,543 times
Actually the women would do very well if they just got rid of 95% of the men. Keep the best genetically superior 5% around for breeding purposes and enjoy the peace and quiet. LOL

Old 08-22-2014, 09:54 PM

2,294 posts, read 2,778,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
Actually the women would do very well if they just got rid of 95% of the men. Keep the best genetically superior 5% around for breeding purposes and enjoy the peace and quiet. LOL
I think Hitler had the same belief. Ultimately isn't' that always true though?

I could make the same(factious) argument and say that everyone would be happier if all women who weren't subjective sex slaves were eliminated and only the submissive ones were left behind to breed. I don't think that would benefit society overall though.

Old 08-22-2014, 10:00 PM

5,513 posts, read 5,238,544 times
Unfortunately, the type of woman who is drawn to political leadership are no different than men.

You will have peace on earth if and when those who vote for war are required to serve on the front lines--themselves, and their entire families. They would suddenly realize NOTHING is worth (them) dying for--certainly not the moronic reasons we go to war for today, like feeding the Military Industrial Complex Moderator cut: off topic

Last edited by Oldhag1; 08-23-2014 at 04:52 AM..

Old 08-22-2014, 10:02 PM

3,452 posts, read 4,924,464 times
This has nothing to do with men or women. Both men and women are HUMANS and humans are notorious for being lying, deceitful, greedy, violent scumbags. Not all, but many. We're not talking about different species, for heaven's sakes! There are plenty of women who do stereotypically male things and plenty of men who do stereotypically female things. All stereotypes are artificial.

Old 08-22-2014, 11:56 PM

1,165 posts, read 1,220,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceAndLove42 View Post
Since the beginning of human history men have taken it upon themselves to kill/steal/destroy/rape everything that moves. I truly believe if women were in control of the world the worst you'd see a woman doing is probably embezzlement or something of that nature. I'd bet my daughters life you wouldn't see women anywhere near the scale of guys like Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, etc.

Men and women view things quite differently. I doubt women would've thought it were a great idea to ask 58 THOUSAND Americans to fly the world away just so they can all die because of "Dominos"... Yeah....Women wouldn't be sending our troops to some god forsaken country just because of Dominos and all their "manly" ways.

For example, for men in power the only thing they can think about is "How many women can I rape today?" or "This area looks good, send in the military and kill everything that moves and take whatever isn't bolted down"

Women on the other hand, care about things such as peace and love, cooperation, talking, working things out etc. Women care a whole hell of a lot more about things such as how people in general are feeling, with their (non-testosterone fueled) outlook at life.

Sorry guys but you just can't govern without seriously hurting or injuring people or exploiting them for all they have.
Moderator cut: -

Have you ever had female bosses? They tend to be vengeful, manipulative, underhanded, and backstabbing. Male bosses tend to be more straight-forward and honest. At least, this has been my experience.

I believe that if females became the heads of all countries, nuclear war would be imminent. We would go to war as a first resort, as opposed to a final one.

Men have built the society that we have today. Women have only participated in the leadership in most recent years. Basically, women entered the picture as leaders AFTER society was already a success. They had a very small role in actually creating that success.

Last edited by Oldhag1; 08-23-2014 at 04:54 AM.. Reason: Personal attack

Old 08-23-2014, 01:08 AM

10,229 posts, read 16,293,698 times
Yeah, sure. I work in an office of all women, and I see how much "peace" there is... NOT!

The world would still be in chaos. Women have a harder time letting go and moving on, and are just as cunning as men, and often more manipulative. It would be a different dynamic without men, though, because there would be no men to compete against, or chauvinism. Instead, women would just compete against each other, and we'd have sexism amongst our own - youth vs old, beauty vs brains. Wars? You bet! We're as protective of our own as men are.

Last edited by Bluesmama; 08-23-2014 at 01:23 AM..

Old 08-23-2014, 02:35 AM

5,271 posts, read 4,676,644 times
I don't think so. It's in the human (not male) instinct to be bad. If women ruled the world there would not have been peace.

Old 08-23-2014, 02:49 AM

3,734 posts, read 5,766,785 times
And let's not forget Winnie Mandela, or Janet, "I did it for the children", Reno (who basically ordered a religious cult's compound, containing many American children, to be burned, with them trapped inside).

Old 08-23-2014, 04:56 AM

30,251 posts, read 23,719,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceAndLove42 View Post
Since the beginning of human history men have taken it upon themselves to kill/steal/destroy/rape everything that moves. I truly believe if women were in control of the world the worst you'd see a woman doing is probably embezzlement or something of that nature. I'd bet my daughters life you wouldn't see women anywhere near the scale of guys like Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, etc.

Men and women view things quite differently. I doubt women would've thought it were a great idea to ask 58 THOUSAND Americans to fly the world away just so they can all die because of "Dominos"... Yeah....Women wouldn't be sending our troops to some god forsaken country just because of Dominos and all their "manly" ways.

For example, for men in power the only thing they can think about is "How many women can I rape today?" or "This area looks good, send in the military and kill everything that moves and take whatever isn't bolted down"

Women on the other hand, care about things such as peace and love, cooperation, talking, working things out etc. Women care a whole hell of a lot more about things such as how people in general are feeling, with their (non-testosterone fueled) outlook at life.

Sorry guys but you just can't govern without seriously hurting or injuring people or exploiting them for all they have.
Have you ever seen how catty, vindictive, and back stabbing women can be? Are you crazy thinking it would be all peace and rainbows? Women are more evil than most guys I know.... no it would not have been more peaceful.

Last edited by Oldhag1; 08-23-2014 at 06:01 AM.. Reason: Language
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates