Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-31-2015, 07:03 PM

17 posts, read 15,569 times

Advertisements

According to the National Geographic and Pew Research Center the USA will be a very mixed-race country in 2060. They actually provide real pictures of mixed people at the beginning of the article and boy I am glad I will be in my 70's at that time. If that is what mixed people are going to look like than we can just call it the uglification of America. If anyone tells me that those 15 actual living humans in this article are the best examples that race mixing has to offer than I feel sorry for this country. In the latest Census that predicts population estimates up to 2060 it states that the mix race category will only be 6% in 2060 so why does this article make it seem that most of the USA will be mixed. Looking at those photos of those people will haunt me for a while.

What Will America Look Like in 2060? 9 Bold Predictions About Our Future

Old 03-31-2015, 09:06 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,761,514 times
Believe it or not, hundred of millions of mixed race people exist today! Go to google image and type in "mixed race people". You can see them!

I've heard it said that even the President of the United States could be mixed race by 2060.

Old 03-31-2015, 09:08 PM

29,519 posts, read 22,661,647 times
Again, last time I checked this was City Data forum, not Stormfront.

I smell a ban and a locked thread coming soon.

Old 03-31-2015, 09:35 PM

17 posts, read 15,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Again, last time I checked this was City Data forum, not Stormfront.

I smell a ban and a locked thread coming soon.
Why ban and lock the thread? I just find these articles that push an agenda of race mixing as a good thing pathetic. Everyone knows that there is some serious propaganda going on and it is meant to encourage white genocide. Like I said I am glad I will in my later years as this country will be turning to poop.

Old 03-31-2015, 09:38 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,251,824 times
In 2060 I will be 100 years old if I live that long and I have a feeling I will be more interested in where the chocolate pudding is kept at the old folks home and not really care about what goes on outside of the chocolate pudding cup.

Old 03-31-2015, 09:57 PM

3,913 posts, read 5,231,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNet1 View Post
According to the National Geographic and Pew Research Center the USA will be a very mixed-race country in 2060. They actually provide real pictures of mixed people at the beginning of the article and boy I am glad I will be in my 70's at that time. If that is what mixed people are going to look like than we can just call it the uglification of America. If anyone tells me that those 15 actual living humans in this article are the best examples that race mixing has to offer than I feel sorry for this country. In the latest Census that predicts population estimates up to 2060 it states that the mix race category will only be 6% in 2060 so why does this article make it seem that most of the USA will be mixed. Looking at those photos of those people will haunt me for a while.

What Will America Look Like in 2060? 9 Bold Predictions About Our Future
Relax. Out of 315,000,000 people, that we know about here, 235 million are white. 74 %. funny how everyone always leaves that out. So, unless they stop pro creating entirely, that number ironically could actually increase? We aren't going to become the village people 2.0 as fast as the CD crowd would have you believe? And, despite the presidents best attempts to import 5,000,000 more, the numbers won't change as quickly as people think.

The Hispanic/Latin race is the fastest growing minority. They will blend faster than anyone with the predominat white race in America as they seem to get along fairly well. Besides, have you seen the beauties out of these countries? I call it the Salma Hyek syndrome. Her and a lot of others. Friendly too

Old 03-31-2015, 11:09 PM

20,126 posts, read 16,163,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNet1 View Post
Why ban and lock the thread? I just find these articles that push an agenda of race mixing as a good thing pathetic. Everyone knows that there is some serious propaganda going on and it is meant to encourage white genocide. Like I said I am glad I will in my later years as this country will be turning to poop.
Great Debates is a suitable place for a discussion about the racial makeup of our nation in the future, or the problems/benefits of a non-homogenous society, or conflicted veiws on race mixing, or other CIVIL, RESPECTFUL approaches to this topic. This forum was set up with the intention of it being venue to be able to discuss any topic on an intellectual level, even unpopular views. Great Debates, however, does not allow threads/postings that are done with the intent to insult or debase a group. This topic, as stated above, is fine. The presentation in this thread is not.

Thread closed.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates