Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
 [Register]
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point The Triad Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-27-2006, 09:02 AM

62 posts, read 176,505 times

Advertisements

I have come up with some specific subdivisions in specific areas and invite any and all to share their views and knowledge about these areas. I am not necessarily looking for information about the specific subdivision, but since most of these new subdivisions seem to run in "herds" "covys" "bunches" "packs" etc, knowing about the area will be most helpful. The subdivisions are listed only for area indentification: perhaps someone may recognize the name and be better able to describe the surrounding area.

The information we are looking for is crime rate, upscale or rundown, cleanliness, ethnicity, flight paths and any other factors one might consider before moving into a new area (schools are not an issue).

OK enough of the babble, here is the list, subdivision first, area or city second.

Walnut Crossing in Whitsett. South of I-40.

Reedy Fork in NE Greensboro near Lake Townsend.

Pleasant Ridge Farms, along Pleasant Ridge Road in NW Greensboro. Seems to be near the Airport.

Knottingham Forest in northeast Greensboro near Kings Forest Park.

Birch Creek Ridge in McLeansville.

Forestdale and Williams Grove in Jamestown.

Brighton Village in Archdale.

Riverdale Ridge in south GSO between I-40, I-85, 421 and 220.

Any and all information will be appreciated. I will probably have another list soon, so my heartfelt thanks to all participants. And if we happen to move near you, dinner will be on us.

R

Old 09-27-2006, 10:07 AM
JAS

582 posts, read 2,041,909 times
Default Not familiar

I'm not familiar with any of those. I've heard of Reedy Fork and I've probably driven by the one on Pleasant Ridge Road, but I don't have any specific comments that would help you.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point