Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2009, 08:33 PM

2,067 posts, read 5,949,426 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by revrandy View Post
It does. Annointed and chosen as God's special child.
I never in a million years would have guessed it.

Old 10-07-2009, 08:34 PM
JS1

1,896 posts, read 6,753,675 times
I think revrandy makes a good point. Unlike the Bible-thumping fire-and-brimstone crowd that are as common as a "red light", maybe he is one of the few people who has "talent on loan from God".

Old 10-07-2009, 08:37 PM

915 posts, read 2,416,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JS1 View Post
To each his own, but I can't stand small-town attitude. It's back-stabbing if you don't toe the line. I moved to Greenville because it seemed to be a nice city that wasn't a small town. How wrong I was.
Yeah, I'll admit it, Greenville isn't going to be for everyone, and I would rather have those people stay where they are anyway. There is NOTHING worse than having some idiot badmouth an area, just because they don't appreciate it as much as others.

Typically people do a little research (plus multiple visits) before making a major life decision, like moving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JS1 View Post
I think revrandy makes a good point. Unlike the Bible-thumping fire-and-brimstone crowd that are as common as a "red light", maybe he is one of the few people who has "talent on loan from God".
What kind of people do you hang out with around here? I have been here for 7.5 years, and a lot of my friends are natives, and some very religious. Not a single one has EVER pushed their religion in my face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapunzll View Post
I never in a million years would have guessed it.
No doubt about it. It seriously must be the most depressing service ever.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area