Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

DISABLED PEOPLES PLACE TO TALK TO OTHER DISABLED PEOPLE WE ALL SHOULD HELP EACH OTHER OUT WITH THING

Group Created by mysterylady777

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE AND HEAR FROM OTHER DISABLED PEOPLE THAT NEED HELP AND FIND OUT IF THEY HAVE EVER GOTTEN THE HELP THAT THEY NEEDED FOR WHAT EVER THE NEED WAS? ! I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO GET HELP FOR MY SELF THANK YOU KINDLY

View All Members Showing 10 of 60 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 10 of 29
  1. todos
    02-06-2023 06:41 PM - permalink
    todos
    Hello. I must say right away that I am married, I do not need another wife or mistress. My wife is the one who found me herself and who is my destiny. I will tell about myself.
    The fact is that all my life I have been unlucky with business, work, money, friends. I just have no luck with all of this. As a child, I was modest and shy, but the fact is that initially I was not like that, they told me that when they sent me to kindergarten, something happened to me, but not only because of this. Now I'm not the same as I used to be. But still I have garbage with money, with work and friends. I had 2 friends when I was a child, only 2. Of course, I played with others, but I didn’t succeed with that either. But then of these two friends, I began to communicate with only one, and then stopped with him. But it's not that. The fact is that I have problems now with money, work, friends. People told me to study, study, I studied at pharmaceutical and medical school, I studied in many places. But I can't get anywhere. I want to succeed, I want to have a very high salary, I want to have a lot of money, I want to have a business, I want to have business partners and I want to have friends . I've been unemployed for 20 years. I worked in the field of medicine, pharmacy and so on. Now I would like to work in a private laboratory in the field of biomedicine. I am 39 years old. And I can't do anything with my friends and so on. Nobody communicates with me. In general, my e-mail is tuiod258429@gmail.com
  2. Still_Standing-but-barely
    06-30-2022 11:36 PM - permalink
    Still_Standing-but-barely
    hi! I know I probably won't get any responses but I wanted to vent somewhere other disabled people would see and understand.
    My name is Knife, I'm 15, nonbinary, and I've been in pain for four years.
    It's gradually been getting worse, and doctors have no clue what's causing it. The issue is basically that all of my muscles ache and cramp 24/7. The muscle isn't degenerating, blood tests haven't turned anything up yet.
    I've learned to deal with the pain--using a cane for longer distances to take pressure off of my legs (unfortunately it's excruciating without it now), but I miss the things I used to do. I had to quit the swim team, I actively stay inside more to avoid excess walking even though I want to be outside, and I feel like my life is being torn away from me.
    I currently am stressing about the school year starting after the break--as I know I'm required to be in gym classes but I know I won't be able to do **** in them. I currently am at the top of my class and I want to keep it that way for future scholarships.
    I'm not currently registered as disabled (no parking pass, etc..) so I'm not sure what accommodations I can get (I didn't get any the past semester because it was before I needed the cane at school and I was essentially told to walk it off)
    Does anyone know where I can get registered so I can have accommodations (if I even qualify for them)?
  3. Nabors
    10-19-2021 05:31 AM - permalink
    Nabors
    I'm SchizoAffective and finally on the right meds! Hope to make some new friends on here. I'm trying to market for my mother's business but I'm having issues, any help greatly appreciated!
  4. jrdota
    01-28-2019 03:09 PM - permalink
    jrdota
    I pay so much for insurance but I pay more for what insurance won’t cover. Never thought lavender/marjoram essential oil would lower my blood pressure but honestly had nothing to lose. Just a fluke thing where BP soared ( I don’t have HBP ), won’t get into details and I don’t sell essential oils, but it worked. Having an open mind really worked this time! If you asked me about natural remedies ten years ago I couldn’t name one. Too bad I still have to pay for insurance but if I didn’t have it; that’s when I would need it. Still need doctors but wish Dr. Marcus Welty was still around!
  5. markhilson
    01-25-2019 04:31 AM - permalink
    markhilson
    >>>>>.We do supply the best of Medical Hash oil strains and Marijuana or weed<<<<<
    We do give for affordable prices and discount is given to bulk buyer and long term business partners . If you are interested do give check out our site
    Below are some of our strain that are available .
    OG kush
    AK47
    White widow
    Hawaii skunk
    Purple kush
    Purple haze
    Afgan kush
    Blue Dream
    White Rhino
    Strawberry
    Hash oil
    Shatter
    Wax
    Live Resin
    Exotic carts
    mario carts
    Dank Vapes
    Brass Knuckles
    and a lot more of strains
    text: 1 8143152402
    email address: onlinedrugstore22@gmail.com
  6. sharethefun
    12-18-2018 08:22 PM - permalink
    sharethefun
    hi all i live on disability and its rough in bristol i try get extra help toward clothsa nd food few times and no one helped but i did get quite a few bad remarks from rude people we are all equal we all need help one time or another id love to meet other people with problems such as myself in my area bristol tn va state line
  7. lonelycaregiver
    07-24-2018 08:52 AM - permalink
    lonelycaregiver
    I would just like to ask for chat here . Please stop sending dating profiles.I am flattered but I want to chat before I contact anyone. Thank You for understanding
  8. lonelycaregiver
    07-19-2018 01:39 PM - permalink
    lonelycaregiver
    HI I am disabled and a caregiver. I am trying to start a caregivers group. I am alone and the isolation is the worst. I Just want to introduce myself and say HI to everyone. I have multiple health issues but the one I struggle with now is the depression. Lets find a subject and run with it. What kin of food do you like? Any one have a good recipe or site they want to share? What kind of music do you like? Pick a subject lets chat
  9. Cheryl2645
    04-01-2018 07:18 PM - permalink
    Cheryl2645
    I'm a single mother of a disabled 21 year old son I work at a place where I don't have a regular shift example days nights or afternoon I work all three shifts I would like to get my son involved in something other than playing video games all day long in his bedroom listening to music on his phone the only time my son is getting out of the house as if he goes to the vending machine to get a pop or I let him walk to KFC which is on the same side of the street which we live if anyone knows of any groups or organizations that might be able to help me here in the state of Arizona please respond to this message thank you
  10. SissyD61
    02-25-2018 07:14 PM - permalink
    SissyD61
    Hello, I am also disabled (Crohn's Disease, UC) and I need a friend. It seems as though disabled people cannot keep friends because we keep getting sick and ruining everyone's lives. I'm so far away from my daughter/grandkids down south but have no way back. I'm in Michigan. I moved up here 10 years ago to help my youngest daughter, a heroin addict. It didn't work. Plus some thugs broke into my car and totaled it. It was older but ran like a top. I now live in public housing and have no friends nor family and God, I feel so alone. I don't want pity. I want understanding. I beg God to find a way for me to move back down south but guess he's not in the mood. It's just me and my cat. Any takers for a friend?