Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Direct Sellers~Party Plans~MLM Reps

Group Created by sjlcu

This group is designed for people who make their living by representing a direct selling company...to share ideas, resources and the ups and downs.

View All Members Showing 10 of 10 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Bfreewithus in Valrico
    12-22-2008 06:55 AM - permalink
    Bfreewithus in Valrico
    Happy Holidays, Everyone!!! I GOT THE COOKIE OUT HERE!! NO MLM, NO PARTY PLANS, NO DOOR TO DOOR!!!!!!!! If anyone is looking for any help in the job market please let me know!! I do run a home based business out of my home, NO it is not multi-level in any way, to TOP it all off the Biggest search engine on the internet just partnered with us, Thats right GOOGLE!!! They do NOT partner with anyone either. Look at it this way also you do not have to buy hundreds of dollars of product and try to move it and store it anywhere in your home. I can be reached on MSN, AOL, Yahoo or my web site. You can also email me @ kimcarleton1@gmail.com for more information. Stay safe and enjoy the season. Sincerely, Kim
  2. HEALTHY PLEASURES LV
    10-06-2008 01:03 PM - permalink
    HEALTHY PLEASURES LV
    My name is Marcello Benevenia and I am the VP of International Sales for Healthy Pleasures Las Vegas. Let me introduce HP!!!!

Welcome to Healthy Pleasures!

Healthy Pleasures’ message is "Take Care of Yourself the Natural Way".
    With this message in mind, we are proud to offer our customers a safe line of adult products, lubricants and health creams.

Our adult products are non-toxic, odorless and Phthalates free. Our lubricants, stimulant products and body balancing creams are 100% natural, specifically formulated to increase your pleasure and feeling of well being. We know you and your friends will enjoy using our products.

Now....go and check out the web page......
    www.healthypleasures.com
    If you have any questions, feel free to email me @ marcello@healthypleasures.com

Marcello Benevenia
    VP of International Sales
    marcello@healthypleasures.com
    www.healthypleasures.com

3. tylersmom1964
    10-04-2008 05:36 PM - permalink
    tylersmom1964
    Hi, everyone. I sell AVON. I started selling AVON in 1996!!! I've done the business on and off and I've really learned a lot of what to do and what not to do. AVON ia great! I love it! What businesses are you guys involved with? How long have you been with them?
  4. guardyourselfnow
    09-17-2008 07:37 PM - permalink
    guardyourselfnow
    Hello Everyone
    At guardyourselfnow.com is a personal security and self defense for women and their family's. I have been in business for 25 years and now I am learning how to market on the internet and loving every min. If you need any personal safety item please take a look at my website http://www.guardyourselfnow.com also I would like someone to tell me what is good and bad about my site if you have time please take a look and let me know. I will do the same
    Looking forward to information on this group.
  5. americantravel
    08-15-2008 09:25 AM - permalink
    americantravel
    We are Distributors with RELIV INTERNATIONAL Inc. This is a scientific health food company and the most honest company we could find. But best of all the products are really working. My wife had severe allergies for 25 years. It's all gone with these products. Contact me and I will fill you or anyone else being interested in with the details.

Pete
  6. meg_chioma
    08-14-2008 11:11 AM - permalink
    meg_chioma
    I'm interested in direct marketing/sales. please email more information to me
  7. sjlcu
    08-12-2008 10:41 PM - permalink
    sjlcu
    Hi~

I am involved in the direct selling industry as a rep for a adult products party plan company. I love what I do and am quickly growing a team of others who do the same thing...

If you are involved in direct marketing or are interested in learning about the opportunities, this group is for you!